advertisement

Fresh from the Munich show ...

Seb Hi, yes I heard the new Mola Mola amps and pre, chatted to Bruno, who was extremely patient with me, the amps measurements and sq are extremely impressive, we discussed the Devialet and switching amps in general,iMola is definitely a company with whom I would like to be associated but that is obviously up to Bruno.
Keith.

Where are all the lovely pics of silly money gear?? I haven't been to a hifi show for over 20 years, it seems from the reports that some are little more than marlet stalls full of foo these days so I am probably not missing anything. It seems there is the odd exception though.

Thanks, but Leo's photos, good though they are, take so long to load. Haven't got beyond his tour of Munich yet - forgotten what a pleasant city it is.

Seb Hi, my pleasure, the dac in the pre looks interesting too, P&G pot, I am looking forward to hearing them here,
Keith.

Anyone know what the rack is in post #169 please? (Day 2)

Really liking that. I've used google to translate it in to English but still no joy :-(

Thanks
Mark

being a pedant, the bass below about 150hz is folded not straight in the above speaker.

a necessary evil perhaps, but not a straight horn.

They look great though.

Why, AG Duos are very efficient because they have an active subwoofer for bass, you can use any power amp.
Keith.

I was at the show the whole time. It was really interesting hearing a lot of the systems more than once some of them alone with the own music.
Meeting and discussing with people was the best part of the show.

Disappointing. I'm sure they're capable of better.

I heard Keiths Omegas in his listening room the day after we got back from Munich and they were extremely good indeed, much better than Munich. I don't think the room and speakers wanted to play together which was a shame.

advertisement

Back