advertisement

Freemasons - What Do You Know About Them?

I know several and was asked whether I wanted to join at one stage, though I declined.
I suspect most of the concerns are unfounded, the guys I knew were decent guys who liked a beer/meet up and raised a considerable sum of money for worthy causes... I suspect this represents the vast majority?

My daughter lives next door to a Masonic Hall and they allow all sorts of arseholes to their meetings. One evening an Asian friend was sitting at her house door and got some racist shite shouted at him to the extent they had to go inside. He's a big strong guy who does marital arts, but declined to get stuck in for my daughter's sake. She complained, but got no feedback. They are noisy and have little consideration for people living in the street when they leave at night. Then there is the matter of religious discrimination.

Was his name Caravaggio?

No, but having rummaged about in my memory perhaps the cryptic letters held more information than previously stated. e.g.

David of Odin Lodge 104, Witney, would like to thank George of Boadicea Lodge 666, Tatton, for his assistance in resolving a very unfortunate situation.

I'd say more stating a simple fact regarding the existence of jewish lodges in Glasgow, the first of which was established in 1886 and which i knew to be the case as my great grandfather was jewish and a free mason. This no way entails i am a member or even Jewish myself of which i am in fact neither. It also doesn't entail masos tell lies (though undoubtedly like everyone else they do) but rather your 1980's anecdotal source regarding membership was wrong and your above assertions based thereon are illogical at best.

I was joking previously, but you appear to be protesting a bit too much.

No, but having rummaged about in my memory perhaps the cryptic letters held more information than previously stated. e.g.

David of Odin Lodge 104, Witney, would like to thank George of Boadicea Lodge 666, Tatton, for his assistance in resolving a very unfortunate situation.

have a rummage around for dates between April 1888 to Feb 1891...I always did think that the Ripper was 'assisted' to get clean away. My claim to dubious fame btw. One of the Ripper murders took place in my Great grandad's business premises! ooooohhh!

As has already been mentioned on this thread, one of the most famous 33 Degree Freemasons of all time was Albert Pike. His book 'Morals and Dogma', first published in 1872 is available as a free pdf download and is worth checking out for anyone with an interest in 19th century Freemasonry. There is a statue honoring Pike, located near Judiciary Square in downtown Washington DC.

Apparently, in 1871 Pike sent a letter to European Freemason leader and Italian politician, Giuseppe Mazzini, graphically outlining plans for three world wars, the first two of which would appear to have played out pretty much as he described (see links below), the third world war he described as follows:

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the agentur of the Illuminati between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Could the section of text I've highlighted be a reference to ISIS and The Wahhabi Extremists?

These links go into a bit more detail:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kill...-letter-to-giuseppe-mazzini/1156044531161103/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ter-Albert-Pike-conspiracy-Islam-ISIS-America (Yes, I know it is the Daily Star! They do however use a good picture of Pike in his '33' Freemasonry regalia)

To be taken with a large pinch of salt, obviously. Nevertheless, this Pike character is certainly interesting!

My daughter lives next door to a Masonic Hall and they allow all sorts of arseholes to their meetings. One evening an Asian friend was sitting at her house door and got some racist shite shouted at him to the extent they had to go inside. He's a big strong guy who does marital arts, but declined to get stuck in for my daughter's sake. She complained, but got no feedback. They are noisy and have little consideration for people living in the street when they leave at night. Then there is the matter of religious discrimination.

Glasgow Masons are areal breed apart, basically they let anyone in as long as they hate Catholics. My friend did hint that those type of lodges were only just tolerated

As has already been mentioned on this thread, one of the most famous 33 Degree Freemasons of all time was Albert Pike. His book 'Morals and Dogma', first published in 1872 is available as a free pdf download and is worth checking out for anyone with an interest in 19th century Freemasonry. There is a statue honoring Pike, located near Judiciary Square in downtown Washington DC.

Apparently, in 1871 Pike sent a letter to European Freemason leader and Italian politician, Giuseppe Mazzini, graphically outlining plans for three world wars, the first two of which would appear to have played out pretty much as he described (see links below), the third world war he described as follows:

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the agentur of the Illuminati between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.”

Could the section of text I've highlighted be a reference to ISIS and The Wahhabi Extremists?

These links go into a bit more detail:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kill...-letter-to-giuseppe-mazzini/1156044531161103/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ter-Albert-Pike-conspiracy-Islam-ISIS-America (Yes, I know it is the Daily Star! They do however use a good picture of Pike in his '33' Freemasonry regalia)

To be taken with a large pinch of salt, obviously. Nevertheless, this Pike character is certainly interesting!

Letter text at facebook link includes reference to "Nazism,' purportedly in 1871. No quantity of salt will be remotely sufficient.

Letter text at facebook link includes reference to "Nazism,' purportedly in 1871. No quantity of salt will be remotely sufficient.

Fair comment. Either the letter is a fake or somebody is embellishing on purpose. One would need to further investigate the William Guy Carr book written in 1959 and see what he has to say about the Pike letter.

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the agentur of the Illuminati between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.”

Pike spent a significant part of his life in the area where I live, there are various buildings and streets named after him. The Albert Pike Lodge here is a rather imposing edifice:

1200px-Albert_Pike_Memorial_Temple.JPG

Pike spent a significant part of his life in the area where I live, there are various buildings and streets named after him. The Albert Pike Lodge here is a rather imposing edifice:

1200px-Albert_Pike_Memorial_Temple.JPG

That must have cost a few $ when it was built.

Anyone know how many 33 degree masons there has ever been, pretty sure the head of the masons in England, some royal family guy (Prince Michael of Kent?), is a 33 degree punter?

Duke of Kent actually

http://ugle.org.uk/about/whos-who

The midwest is dotted with such relics of the time when they were a really successful religion. Here's the one in my town, sited prominently across the river from the downtown district:

temple051.jpg

The Dayton one that I pictured dates from the same era. It sits on 8.5 acres in what was at the time a super-posh residential district. Short write-up here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayton_Masonic_Center

No cost data give. The land was worth a bundle, and the materials, but they saved a lot on labor as the membership pitched-in. Guess they might have had an actual mason or two?

Here's my local - the rather unfortunately named Kirkwall Kilwinning No. 38.2. (link)

Lodge+Kirkwall+Kilwinning+38.2+001.jpg

have a rummage around for dates between April 1888 to Feb 1891...I always did think that the Ripper was 'assisted' to get clean away. My claim to dubious fame btw. One of the Ripper murders took place in my Great grandad's business premises! ooooohhh!

Security? Security!

And get to dress up a bit :p

How to spot a Mason, #146: Rather than say "I'll get me coat" after placing a saucy post on a cable thread, the suspect may give himself away with "I'll role me trouser leg up" or "I'll get me trowel".

I found this comment underneath an article on Freemasonry at the Independent online:

"A sinister bunch of mainly tory backscratchers, greasy pole-climbing weasels, closet satanists and drunks.
Doubtless their critics will be less kind ....."

advertisement

Back