advertisement

Freemasons - What Do You Know About Them?

maxflinn

pfm Member
I know nothing about them myself, I must admit.

Perhaps a few learned folk might tell us a bit about them, and we can discuss.

Cheers.

image.php

On the square, trouser leg, dagger at nipple, endless staircase, big eye, goat shagging, secrets etc.

They are devil worshippers and are rightly condemned by the Catholic church. But they do a lot of good work in local communities, with the help of Old Nick and his Satanic Hordes.

https://www.catholic.com/qa/what-does-the-church-say-about-freemasonry

'Freemasonry is incompatible with the Catholic faith. Freemasonry teaches a naturalistic religion that espouses indifferentism, the position that a person can be equally pleasing to God while remaining in any religion.

Masonry is a parallel religion to Christianity. The New Catholic Encyclopedia states, "Freemasonry displays all the elements of religion, and as such it becomes a rival to the religion of the Gospel. It includes temples and altars, prayers, a moral code, worship, vestments, feast days, the promise of reward or punishment in the afterlife, a hierarchy, and initiation and burial rites."

Masonry is also a secret society. Its initiates subscribe to secret blood oaths that are contrary to Christian morals. The prospective Mason swears that if he ever reveals the secrets of Masonry - secrets which are trivial and already well-known - he wills to be subject to self-mutilation or to gruesome execution. (Most Masons, admittedly, never would dream of carrying out these punishments on themselves or on an errant member).

Historically, one of Masonry's primary objectives has been the destruction of the Catholic Church; this is especially true of Freemasonry as it has existed in certain European countries. In the United States, Freemasonry is often little more than a social club, but it still espouses a naturalistic religion that contradicts orthodox Christianity. (Those interested in joining a men's club should consider the Knights of Columbus instead.)

The Church has imposed the penalty of excommunication on Catholics who become Freemasons. The penalty of excommunication for joining the Masonic Lodge was explicit in the 1917 code of canon law (canon 2335), and it is implicit in the 1983 code (canon 1374).

Because the revised code of canon law is not explicit on this point, some drew the mistaken conclusion that the Church's prohibition of Freemasonry had been dropped. As a result of this confusion, shortly before the 1983 code was promulgated, the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith issued a statement indicating that the penalty was still in force. This statement was dated November 26, 1983 and may be found in Origins 13/27 (Nov. 15, 1983), 450.'

Both my late Father in law and my own Father were Freemasons - and would tell me next to bugger all about it, although I have never seen my Dad quite as stoney faced as when my brother and I were rolling around in stitches watching the Monty Python abbatoir sketch.

Both my late Father in law and my own Father were Freemasons - and would tell me next to bugger all about it.

Not tempted to go in for the wool apron and rolled-up trouser leg yourself?

I'm a resolute non-joiner meself. The only two organisations I've ever joined were the Liverpool Junior Astronomical Society when I was a nipper, and a trade union which no longer exists.

They are devil worshippers and are rightly condemned by the Catholic church. But they do a lot of good work in local communities, with the help of Old Nick and his Satanic Hordes.

https://www.catholic.com/qa/what-does-the-church-say-about-freemasonry

'Freemasonry is incompatible with the Catholic faith. Freemasonry teaches a naturalistic religion that espouses indifferentism, the position that a person can be equally pleasing to God while remaining in any religion.

Masonry is a parallel religion to Christianity. The New Catholic Encyclopedia states, "Freemasonry displays all the elements of religion, and as such it becomes a rival to the religion of the Gospel. It includes temples and altars, prayers, a moral code, worship, vestments, feast days, the promise of reward or punishment in the afterlife, a hierarchy, and initiation and burial rites."

Masonry is also a secret society. Its initiates subscribe to secret blood oaths that are contrary to Christian morals. The prospective Mason swears that if he ever reveals the secrets of Masonry - secrets which are trivial and already well-known - he wills to be subject to self-mutilation or to gruesome execution. (Most Masons, admittedly, never would dream of carrying out these punishments on themselves or on an errant member).

Historically, one of Masonry's primary objectives has been the destruction of the Catholic Church; this is especially true of Freemasonry as it has existed in certain European countries. In the United States, Freemasonry is often little more than a social club, but it still espouses a naturalistic religion that contradicts orthodox Christianity. (Those interested in joining a men's club should consider the Knights of Columbus instead.)

The Church has imposed the penalty of excommunication on Catholics who become Freemasons. The penalty of excommunication for joining the Masonic Lodge was explicit in the 1917 code of canon law (canon 2335), and it is implicit in the 1983 code (canon 1374).

Because the revised code of canon law is not explicit on this point, some drew the mistaken conclusion that the Church's prohibition of Freemasonry had been dropped. As a result of this confusion, shortly before the 1983 code was promulgated, the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith issued a statement indicating that the penalty was still in force. This statement was dated November 26, 1983 and may be found in Origins 13/27 (Nov. 15, 1983), 450.'

More American twaddle

Ah, that's brought out one freemason. Any more?

Against the explicit ban on Freemasonry in the HRCA Church, there are rumours that the Vatican is actually controlled by the goat-worshipping crew:

https://mumbailaity.wordpress.com/2...ol-the-vatican-and-the-roman-catholic-church/

'Although Liberalist and Marxist infiltrators have been more active in the Roman Catholic Church in the past 50 years, with selected agents entering the seminaries as candidates for the Priesthood, the disciples of the Church kept these infected intellectuals underground, restraining any open activity.

Pope John XXIII knew there were dangerous elements in the Church, and specifically to bring them out in the open, he convened the Second Vatican Council. The Council had no sooner opened when the secret elements took control. The conservative Council Fathers were unprepared and could not foresee that they would be the losers.

When the documents of Vatican Council II were published, they became a tool in the hands of progressivist elements. Special commissions were created to work out what was to be changed and how the changes must be enforced under obedience. The special commissions were of course controlled by the same secret elements.

Listed below are the names of Monsignors, Bishops and Cardinals who are Masons and who are working in the Vatican, From the number of them -and from the exalted posts they hold it is easy to see how they completely control the Holy Father, the Vatican and the entire Church. These are some of the men responsible for the detested changes being forced upon good Catholics all over the world today.'

[continues for several pages]

I was a Freemason once, but it was full of riff-raff. So I joined the Expensivemason movement instead.

Easy to find American crap doing a swift Google. I watched with interest the series on Sky 1 recently. They seemed an alright bunch, especially the charity boxers.

I know several Freemasons myself. All entirely regular people. I was not able to join them on a tour of their temple a while back.

They are devil worshippers and are rightly condemned by the Catholic church.

They were formed to stop the Catholics ever getting one of their own as king or queen of England, this is why Prince Phillip is a high wizard (or whatever the rank is)and the reason the church does not like them.

I worked with a guy who was quite high up in the order, he said a few things but not enough to earn him "a good troweling" from them

There's an hour of an open lodge meeting on YouTube which is notable only for it's normality. The only woman in the room does most of the talking.

advertisement

Back