advertisement

Folk/Acoustic

Tonight, 8pm GMT

DkwA9nucxLSbaVEyLEYPETQWA3dckxs3ZakljdsyX1KfJ9tBoTlhCOzlHGDx-rJ9XCf7kju8Q4rsIiv0JR2V-EVxqGR4oAeG_gLhSxsGga1uIorSG7PYP67VrR9Aptusq-lbjK10mY3dvBEuaBfY5IknNbS32Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Any Folkies on PFM? if so, please recommend some artists/albums... doesn't have to be pure Folk.
Some of my faves are; Karine Polward, Jackie Oates, Martha Tilston, Angus and Julia Stone, Laura Veirs.
Mac
Steve Simpson. Such a brilliant solo guitar virtuoso and story teller. Winner of many prestigious awards. Now just released a mini album with newly formed super folk group called Magpie Arc. Worth checking out IMO.

Honest mistake... listened to some of the new album earlier, be interesting to see what you think.
www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

I like the new Martin Simpson recording. A few well reworked covers. More bango than I’ve heard Martin play for a while, and a lot of what Martin calls “doodling” between songs. A very good album to the collection.
I note that it’s also at no.1 on the Amazon singer songwriter chart as well; ahead of Kate Rusty and Adele.

advertisement

Back