advertisement

England in the eyes of Katie Hopkins

The only mention I ever see of Katie Hopkins is on pfm. I had no idea who she is.

So I looked her up.

Source of celebrity: Contestant on reality/game show.

Why would anyone seek her opinion on anything?

What is your opinion on the causes of the Manchester atrocity?

Moron-grade radicalised dick-head, just like the murderer of Jo Cox, the bell-end who drove a van into a mosque, whoever drove a car into folk in Charlottesville, all those who shot up a school etc. There are a few really dumb and murderous humans. Always have been, always will be.

PS If you see more to it than this pfm is not the site for you. We don't publish racist shits here.

What is your opinion on the causes of the Manchester atrocity?
Proximate cause = a young man, radicalised by an especially virulent interpretation of Islam (other interpretations that don't require the believer to commit mass murder are available). There is evidence that UK security forces allowed him to travel to Libya where he took part in the 2011 revolution:

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/r...ions-groups-linked-manchester-bomber-53000913

Make of that what you will.

The root causes are, I would guess, more complex - as they are for any individual event. Whatever the ultimate reasons, I'm certain that KH contributes nothing to the discussion and is only here to spread hatred and division.

Moron-grade radicalised dick-head, just like the murderer of Jo Cox, the bell-end who drove a van into a mosque, whoever drove a car into folk in Charlottesville, all those who shot up a school etc. There are a few really dumb and murderous humans. Always have been, always will be.
Indeed, but he didn't do this by himself. His ISIS bosses told him to do it. They instructed two more terror cells to attack in the run-up to the election too, as Corbyn was gaining massive ground.

None since though...odd...

Perhaps they'll wait until the next election.

Indeed, but he didn't do this by himself. His ISIS bosses told him to do it. They instructed two more terror cells to attack in the run-up to the election too, as Corbyn was gaining massive ground.

None since though...odd...

Perhaps they'll wait until the next election.
Does this mean the Isis Bosses are awaiting further orders from their bosses?

Does this mean the Isis Bosses are awaiting further orders from their bosses?
I imagine ISIS would help out the likes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar if asked, given both countries fund them.

The Saudis are great allies of the British establishment, of course..

PS If you see more to it than this pfm is not the site for you. We don't publish racist shits here.
Understood. I like PFM very much and I wouldn't want to be kicked off. So my parting comment on this thread is that I sympathise with all average IQ people who see such atrocities and weep and then look to where they come from and some with even lower IQ respond in kind.

advertisement

Back