advertisement

England in the eyes of Katie Hopkins

She is a self-promoting, far-right, racist troll.

A cheerleader for a new dark age of scapegoating and hatred.

Arye, if you want to be taken seriously here, please find better sources of information.

She is a self-promoting, far-right, racist troll.

A cheerleader for a new dark age of scapegoating and hatred.

Arye, if you want to be taken seriously here, please find better sources of information.

The vid is from a very serious TV show that tells about subjects around the Globe. Yaakov Achimeir, the interviewer, is one of the most seniors in Israel in this field. I don't know Kati Hopkins.

Arye

The vid is from a very serious TV show that tells about subjects around the Globe. Yaakov Achimeir, the interviewer, is one of the most seniors in Israel in this field. I don't know Kati Hopkins.

Arye
Please don't take her views seriously. She is at the extreme end of far-right politics. I don't know if she really believes the vile propaganda she promotes or if she sees it as just a way of making lots of money. Either way, she is a profoundly wicked individual.

I saw her once on a BBC Question Time and she was truly vile. Think of her as a possibly more intelligent and therefore potentially more dangerous Sarah Palin.

I think if you lined everyone in the world up in order in order of merit she would be towards one end. But not the end where you find, say, David Attenborough.

Hopkins is a professional hate merchant that has effectively monetised her activities of inciting and precipitating bigotry.
She's been sacked by various employers due to hateful conduct, and now works for infowars.
This org' is to HQ news operations what Albert Speer was to the safety and security of Jewish folks.

It is not a “a very serious show” if it uses racist shit like Hopkins as a source. She is a third or fourth-rate Anne Coulter clone and study in the concept of scaling up a typically bigoted Daily Mail Online comments gobshite troll to a media career level. Nothing more than that. As others have said you should perhaps consider watching some rather more intelligent news media.

PS She now works for InfoWars?! Sounds like she has finally found her level in life!

I don't mind about what she is saying about Israel and this is not the reason I bring this vid.

Interesting is what she is saying about England, Muslims in England, the mayor of London, freedom of speech and more.

I don't hear her voice in the PFM so I wonder what do you think on her ideas.

Arye
She’s a racist, sectarian hate preacher. I don’t refer to many people as evil, but she fits the definition. You are welcome to take her.

It is a serious show and it is good that I can check here what do you think.
I saw in wiki that she paid several times a lot of money because of her articles and I respect court decisions especially if they are repeated several times in several occasions.

Arye

Hopkins is currently promoting and inciting Islamophobia (both in the ME and UK via social media) by touring Israel, which is why she's appeared on that show.

Last edited:

I don't mind about what she is saying about Israel and this is not the reason I bring this vid.

Interesting is what she is saying about England, Muslims in England, the mayor of London, freedom of speech and more.

I don't hear her voice in the PFM so I wonder what do you think on her ideas.

Arye

Hmm. A little google would have told you all you need to know Ayre, you motives for posting don't ring quite so innocently to me. She has featured as a topic here too.

advertisement

Back