advertisement

Emma Raducanu continues to improve.

Quarter final Order of Play is Centre Court Paolini vs Boulter (not before 12.30) followed by Kasatkina vs ERad.

Dart vs Fernadez on Court 1 at 11 am.

I know it's only Eastbourne (sniff sniff0 but to have 3 Brits in the quarters is sth which has not happened for the best part of a long time (seventies?). Wonder what the odds are of a semi with Brit v. Brit? Fairly high, I'd say.

Still looking forward to seeing Jack Draper again; hopefully not quite as fatigued as at Queen's (9 matches in a row, I believe).

I know it's only Eastbourne (sniff sniff0 but to have 3 Brits in the quarters is sth which has not happened for the best part of a long time (seventies?). Wonder what the odds are of a semi with Brit v. Brit? Fairly high, I'd say.

Still looking forward to seeing Jack Draper again; hopefully not quite as fatigued as at Queen's (9 matches in a row, I believe).
78. Wade, Barker and Anne Hobbs.

Boulter and ERad are in the same half I think but two tough matches again....

Sports plus live stream all the sports it seems. Picture quality is not great though. I watched a little bit of Darts match earlier !

Kasatkina first set 6-2. She's too strong for her - a very different player and Emma is finding it difficult to adjust and to the wind. She's in the game but it's slipping away. Again, good preparation and a bit of rest before Wimbledon. Or... 2-4 she's just broken back quite easily. 2-5 and 2-6.

Raducanu has been drawn against Russian 22nd seed Ekaterina Alexandrova in the first round of Wimbledon

British number one Katie Boulter, who is seeded 32nd, starts against German veteran Tatjana Maria, who reached the semi-finals in 2022.

advertisement

Back