advertisement

Elsdon Wonder Audio IC-25 Interconnect Cables

Just caught this thread did these interconnect cables plus power cable go on tour in the end and or would anyone care to comment on the cables if they have them beyond what’s in the thread so far :)

I have had this cable for two days, the delivery time was long, but it was worth the wait. Today the cable has shown where it is.
The EWA IC-25 is very similar to the acclaimed TQUB 2, but with a much bigger sound and more balanced bass, sounds perfect!
My Exposure and Harbeth love Alan's cables!
Greetings from Finland ;)

I have had this cable for two days, the delivery time was long, but it was worth the wait. Today the cable has shown where it is.
The EWA IC-25 is very similar to the acclaimed TQUB 2, but with a much bigger sound and more balanced bass, sounds perfect!
My Exposure and Harbeth love Alan's cables!
Greetings from Finland ;)

Thanks for commenting, it’s really helpful as I try to plan what will be for me an end game set up

Now I have an EWA-25 coaxial connected to the Exposure DAC. Each new EWA cable has brought me closer to live music.
Yesterday I listened to music for six hours straight :D
I'm thinking about upgrading the power cord.

As a (very happy) newcomer to EWA (I've recently added a pair of LS25 speaker cables to my system), and after reading all of this thread, I have a question I don't think has been addressed. I'm already tempted to save up my pocket money with a view to upgrading to LS40s. However, on the principle that a sound path is only as good as its weakest link, would it be more logical to upgrade my interconnects (generally Chord Shawlines) to IC-25s first? I'd be connecting a streamer to an external DAC, on through a pre-amp to a pair of monoblocks, so five ICs in total.

As a (very happy) newcomer to EWA (I've recently added a pair of LS25 speaker cables to my system), and after reading all of this thread, I have a question I don't think has been addressed. I'm already tempted to save up my pocket money with a view to upgrading to LS40s. However, on the principle that a sound path is only as good as its weakest link, would it be more logical to upgrade my interconnects (generally Chord Shawlines) to IC-25s first? I'd be connecting a streamer to an external DAC, on through a pre-amp to a pair of monoblocks, so five ICs in total.

Great question , looking forward to the replies

I have LS-80s and IC25's and tried the power cable, LS-40s and the USB lead. In my system, the speaker cables had the biggest impact followed by the power cable. I have a few different interconnects and have never noticed much difference between them.

advertisement

Back