advertisement

Election night 2019 / aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 seat increase for SNP = huge mandate for scottish independence. English Tory voters have just ended the union. Absolutely gutted that the UK has voted to self destruct.
None whatsoever. SNP will fail again to mobilize 50% of the vote.

You're absolutely dead wrong. Do you think life long Labour voters in constituencies in the north and midlands would even piss on a Tory if he were on fire?

It was absolutely a single issue 'Brexit Election'.

Nope, I disagree. Yes, it’s Brexit, but it’s also Corbyn. I don’t think there can be any doubt about that.

If those results were true then from a Scotland only context I'd be delighted, but the context for the UK as a whole would be a disaster.

Corbyn will have delivered the Brexit he wanted though! Pr1ck.
This cracks the UK wide open. Diametrically opposed positions on Europe.

Pity that some didn't come to their senses in 2016 and not enabled this ****ing nonsense.
The Tories would be in power regardless of the last 3 years. Corbyn & Labour stand no chance in modern times. The last 2 elections prove this. After 5 years of austerity & demolition of the poor, Cameron wins a majority in 2015 with Brexit never uttered in conversation & May wins out again 2 years later. Here we are, another 3 years of Tory chaos & a massive majority if the exit poll is anywhere near correct.

We live in a selfish, self centred UK where the majority are fine & the minority suffer to untold lengths. This result, if true, backs this up, as it has done for 9 years.

I’ve only just got in after a Xmas do at the museum. Horrible result, obviously. To my eyes England is now a basket case economically and socially. It is over and if I could afford to get the hell out of this shithole I would. I really do not want to live in such an ugly country any more. By saying that at least Johnson and his shower of vile shit absolutely own the no-win scenario that is Brexit outright, they have nowhere to hide and I hope their failure comes far sooner than five years time. White ethnic nationalism was only ever going to be the end result of Brexit, and we now have our very own Trump to deliver it.

PS Well done Corbyn, you utter f***ing bell-end, you actually managed to lose an election to a pantomime-grade Bullingdon Club elitist famed only for lying and fronting a load of off-shore billionaire asset-strippers who have won by selling reheated white ethnic nationalism/fascism to semi-literate morons. Resignation immediately please, and take McDonnell etc with you. Just f*** off!

Nope, I disagree. Yes, it’s Brexit, but it’s also Corbyn. I don’t think there can be any doubt about that.

The only reason the Labour Gammon herd have held their nose and voted Tory is because Corbyn wouldn't come out in full favour of Brexit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back