advertisement

Election night 2019 / aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
The exit poll is pure speculation. No one asked me what I voted as I left the Polling station and if they had I would not have told them. Cannot see how anyone can extrapolate those sort of figures from whatever data they have managed to accumulate. Smells like a bit of gaming perhaps to frighten more Labour voters to go out and vote for Labour candidates or make Tory voters not bother voting because they think it is in the bag and their vote will not make a difference.

Hope so! If just minority of the UK can avoid the Johnson/Cummings shit show that will be a small victory!

If those results were true then from a Scotland only context I'd be delighted, but the context for the UK as a whole would be a disaster.

Corbyn will have delivered the Brexit he wanted though! Pr1ck.

Smells like a bit of gaming perhaps to frighten more Labour voters to go out and vote for Labour candidates or make Tory voters not bother voting because they think it is in the bag and their vote will not make a difference.

And when exactly are they going to cast these votes, the polling stations closed 16 minutes ago.

The exit poll is pure speculation. No one asked me what I voted as I left the Polling station and if they had I would not have told them. Cannot see how anyone can extrapolate those sort of figures from whatever data they have managed to accumulate. Smells like a bit of gaming perhaps to frighten more Labour voters to go out and vote for Labour candidates or make Tory voters not bother voting because they think it is in the bag and their vote will not make a difference.

If it’s gaming theory they’ve left it a bit late, the polls have closed.

If confirmed the worst result in modern times for Labour. I guess Jezzer wasn’t that popular.
Somewhat of an understatement.
Considering the shower that was the last government, it is unbelievable that the Labour Party have managed to alienate so many of their core voters.

191 wouldn't be the worst, and the tories were down to 165 in 97.

But the Tories were the government. In theory, the opposition should benefit from being the opposition as governments tend to become unpopular by governing.

Corbyn proves that doesn't need to be the case...

Somewhat of an understatement.
Considering the shower that was the last government, it is unbelievable that the Labour Party have managed to alienate so many of their core voters.

Perhaps those delusional Corbyn fans might start believing what we've been telling them now though i.e. that Corbyn is a disaster for the Labour party and for the UK. Suspect they'll still be coming up with excuses for why it isn't his fault though!

I wish I could share your optimism, but sadly I think the UK as we knew it is f*cked.

If those results were true then from a Scotland only context I'd be delighted, but the context for the UK as a whole would be a disaster.

Corbyn will have delivered the Brexit he wanted though! Pr1ck.

Johnson is going to be a disaster for the UK anyway... Scotland may as well escape!

Perhaps those delusional Corbyn fans might start believing what we've been telling them now though i.e. that Corbyn is a disaster for the Labour party and for the UK. Suspect they'll still be coming up with excuses for why it isn't his fault though!

"The Zionists have rigged the polls!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back