advertisement

Easy opening

Everybody concerned turns it up to "weld the hell out of it" and it won't come off without heavy machinery.
Heard of a dairy where they had problems with the shrink wrapper. If it was cold the staff turned up the temperature on the shrink wrapper tunnel to keep themselves warm 🤔

You should try doing some of these things one handed. Some of the modern packaging is truly dreadful and from companies that claim to be inclusive and diverse thenselves! Ever tried to tear off the toilet roll with out the use of the other arm?

My toilet roll holder has a pivioting arm for the roll, so it rests aganst the holder stopping it from turning, it makes it easy to rip.

Pete

You should try doing some of these things one handed. Some of the modern packaging is truly dreadful and from companies that claim to be inclusive and diverse thenselves! Ever tried to tear off the toilet roll with out the use of the other arm?

We're on Who Gives a Crap paper at the moment, supposedly great for the environment but you'll never struggle to tear it.

Not always a good feature!

I'm trying to gradually offload it to the office.

I bought a cheap waiters friend from amazon and it works very well.

Pete
I brought a cheap waiter from the Amazon and he works very well. His facial tattoos can be a bit unnerving at first and his silver service leaves a bit to be desired but he's a dab hand with a blowpipe. The squirrels don't go anywhere near the bird table any more.

I have never had a problem as it seems obvious. Rip open the plastic by tugging on the flap - easy peasy and then simply pull open the case.

I hope this makes you appreciate Toolmakers. My father divided working men into two groups, Toolmakers and the others.
I'm afraid in the intervening years your father's catagorisation has evolved into: Men that are Tools and the others.

For the avoidance of doubt I am in in no way denigrating Toolmakers or indeed you and or your father.

advertisement

Back