advertisement

Early October beach holiday

Not the North. Beautiful and very varied but no use for Richard as Sean99 advises you get cloud and rain at times. But we love it for all the walking and hiking options. I think Richard is going for plunge pool and sun so really that can be anywhere.
It's true. I may even go all-inclusive. I just want to go nowhere upon arrival, do nothing, get pissed, fat and indulge in bedroom activity. I don't even want to walk from the room to the pool and then have to fight for chairs.

If I can get weed there, even better, hence an interest in Sri Lanka. I used to stop off there a few times from Bangkok and getting a small bag on the beach was always very easy. But October may not be the right time.

I'ver been doing 60-80 hours a week for the last 5 years. I get my first decent pay rise soon and will go down to 40 hours a week. This is the beginning of the life slowdown I hope.

I'ver been doing 60-80 hours a week for the last 5 years. I get my first decent pay rise soon and will go down to 40 hours a week. This is the beginning of the life slowdown I hope.

Sadly, that seems to be the norm for many of us these days, enjoy your break where ever you end up

A suite or a villa in Crete, perhaps this place? Should meet flight time requirements and budget. Food’s not bad, plunge pools available, and some of Crete is worth exploring.

I had to double check that this wasn’t a resurrected thread. I’m amazed to find it is fully current.

Perhaps I’m reading too many of the COVID threads but this one reeks of extreme hubris.

.sjb

I just want to go nowhere upon arrival, do nothing, get pissed, fat and indulge in bedroom activity. I don't even want to walk from the room to the pool and then have to fight for chairs.

are you particularly wedded to sun/beach/pool thing? cos i can think of loads of other special places for you to indulge in:

get pissed, fat and indulge in bedroom activity.

often no pool though, but plenty other interesting things to try

one of the most relaxing places we have been for:

I just want to go nowhere upon arrival, do nothing, get pissed, fat and indulge in bedroom activity. I don't even want to walk from the room to the pool and then have to fight for chairs.

is here http://www.villasemana.com/villas.php private pool next to villa, f*ck all you like in the plunge pool, nice outdoor shower (i love those), great food in the hotel, brilliant private spa.....

but no beach, flight too long but more importantly still closed due to CV19

are you particularly wedded to sun/beach/pool thing? cos i can think of loads of other special places for you to indulge in:

often no pool though, but plenty other interesting things to try
This time, yes. I am burning out. Want to do nothing for a week.

Cyprus is fine in October in my experience, too hot for many in July and August. The Canaries are generally good all year round (the most expensive hotel rates are Christmas/New Year). Occasionally it can be cooler. On our first trip to Tenerife in April it struggled to get above 15 for the first few days.

Margate is cool, went twice last year. Really good bars, restaurants, and locals well friendly.

Bournemouth is living off the past, oldies gaff if you ask me.

spot on with both. Ramsgate bit edgy still, bug still some good pubs

I would not dream of going away during these times. October will see Covid 19 rise to high figures again as temperatures drop scientist say it will be worse than the first wave. Also alarming so many infections causing long term problems with illness. We all follow our gut feelings so if you see a holiday abroad as necessary then weigh up the risks making your decisions on that.

advertisement

Back