advertisement

Donald Trump - non-American missing the point III

FWIW (and OT) it's fun to browse some of Clinton's email, good job by WikiLeaks, although it's a shame it's the cleaned version released officially rather than the more Wikilike raw material.

Search for Miliband or Blair, for example.

Paul

If you'd looked at the source you'd find that your theory isn't supported by the evidence.

The link in your link is broken, can't imagine why given the obvious attention they pay to detail and objectivity, https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

(for the less keen, document not written by Clinton, not indicative of US policy.)

Paul
Document not written by Clinton? Please explain how you know this.

BTW, do you think the relevant email here was not one of Clinton's too:

Clinton email reveals: Google sought overthrow of Syria's Assad

Because I looked at it directly. It's a document rather than an email. Likely it was sent to her as an attachment. I would expect many positions to be argued within the State Department, or any government department, and the existence of an argument does not imply that became policy. This shouldn't need to be said. Whatever, your hysterical link is not justified by the material.

And your new link is broken.

I'm sure there are smoking guns hidden in the Clinton emails. But please refer directly to the evidence and not to some dodgy web site.

Paul

Because I looked at it directly. It's a document rather than an email. Likely it was sent to her as an attachment. I would expect many positions to be argued within the State Department, or any government department, and the existence of an argument does not imply that became policy. This shouldn't need to be said. Whatever, your hysterical link is not justified by the material.

And your new link is broken.

I'm sure there are smoking guns hidden in the Clinton emails. But please refer directly to the evidence and not to some dodgy web site.

Paul
Hmmm...I must dig a little deeper into who exactly penned these emails. At the moment it still seems to me that it was Clinton.

The latter link works for me btw.

Google too were actively trying to help to overthrow Assad. The Neocons inviting them, Apple and FaceBook's top dogs to their secret 'stop Trump' meet makes sense now.

Link is working now. I think 'viglink' had a wobble.

Encouraging the overthrow of Assad with social media and communication seems wholly laudable. Find me an actual smoking gun to indict Clinton with.

Paul

Google too were actively trying to help to overthrow Assad. The Neocons inviting them, Apple and FaceBook's top dogs to their secret 'stop Trump' meet makes sense now.

It does make me giggle that you've fallen so hard for Trump's spin. Within seventeen seconds of his entering the white house he'll be doing whatever the rest of the Republican Party organisation tell him to do as he is exactly the vain and vacuous personality type that only wants to look big and powerful. He has neither the intellect nor will to stand up to them as he doesn't really grasp what job he is applying for - he will be looking for advisors and these will be all he will find. As such expect him to be bombing the crap out of your precious middle east as soon as the NeoCon defence contractor machine that owns the Republican Party tell him too. They'll likely even cut him in on the deal, just as they did GW Idiot Bush.

It does make me giggle that you've fallen so hard for Trump's spin.

What on earth are you talking about?

Within seventeen seconds of his entering the white house he'll be doing whatever the rest of the Republican Party organisation tell him to do as he is exactly the vain and vacuous personality type that only wants to look big and powerful. He has neither the intellect nor will to stand up to them as he doesn't really grasp what job he is applying for - he will be looking for advisors and these will be all he will find. As such expect him to be bombing the crap out of your precious middle east as soon as the NeoCon defence contractor machine that owns the Republican Party tell him too. They'll likely even cut him in on the deal, just as they did GW Idiot Bush.

Yes I think you might be right.

What do you mean by 'your precious Middle East'? It is no more precious to me than anywhere else. What I want to see is an end to the warmongering of the West there, warmongering which has caused untold suffering and problems. Warmongering that is finally causing real issues for Europe and warmongering that if not stopped will lead to WW3.

What do you mean by 'your precious Middle East'? It is no more precious to me than anywhere else. What I want to see is an end to the warmongering of the West there, warmongering which has caused untold suffering and problems. Warmongering that is finally causing real issues for Europe and warmongering that if not stopped will lead to WW3.

At AIPAC he said hw wouldn't prostrate himself before the Israel lobby and then did exactly that. He also says his daughter is about to give birth to "a beautiful Jewish baby" which indicates that he doesn't understand that Judaism is matrilineal.

He also says his daughter is about to give birth to "a beautiful Jewish baby" which indicates that he doesn't understand that Judaism is matrilineal.

His daughter has converted to Judaism.

Brilliant Bernie Sanders ad. It's such a shame that he's out of the race :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
This speech in general is nothing but arse-licking bull-shit/warmongering and not worth watching, but the bit from 3m 30s onwards is very funny as the crowd laugh at his silly boasting, and he just smiles as if to say 'you got me' :D

but the bit from 3m 30s onwards is very funny as the crowd laugh at his silly boasting, and he just smiles as if to say 'you got me' :D

a jewish-american audience can't help reacting to the brilliant comedy routine.

vuk.

They are not laughing at any comedy. They are laughing because even the so-called 'Outsider' is in their pocket.

This speech in general is nothing but arse-licking bull-shit/warmongering and not worth watching, but the bit from 3m 30s onwards is very funny as the crowd laugh at his silly boasting, and he just smiles as if to say 'you got me' :D

I'm certainly not a Trump supporter but I don't interpret what I see like that at all.

restyled:

20-105030-stylist_re_imagines_donald_trump_with_photoshopped_hairstyles.jpg

vuk.

advertisement

Back