advertisement

Cricket - The Ashes 2019

Gower of course does a splendid cameo appearance but can never knuckle down and grind out a full session at the mic.

(Of course I agree and he should stay and Botham kicked into touch. He's like a dreadful pub bore.)

Gower of course does a splendid cameo appearance but can never knuckle down and grind out a full session at the mic.

(Of course I agree and he should stay and Botham kicked into touch. He's like a dreadful pub bore.)
He's like the popular kid at school whose lost his way.

but we wouldn't want to deny the local butcher his order for prize growler when Beefy's in town

TMS commentary is much better than Sky, imho.
I've had TMS on all afternoon whilst gardening and it has been great entertainment.
I'm not keen on McGrath, probably because he gloats a lot, often for good reason, but Aggers was very entertaining this afternoon re facing the West Indian fast bowlers.

I've had TMS on all afternoon whilst gardening and it has been great entertainment.
I'm not keen on McGrath, probably because he gloats a lot, often for good reason, but Aggers was very entertaining this afternoon re facing the West Indian fast bowlers.

I can't listen to TMS anymore - there's some great bits (like Aggers) but half it is just grating

advertisement

Back