advertisement

Cricket 2022 - for all things cricket this year on PFM

Once again I am proved correct as Atherton goes full Centrist Dad on the Sky commentary and starts talking about Stone Roses.

Quality bowling from England today. They stuck to it, maintained their discipline, and how thankful we are for that 14 over shift from Stokes before the huge amount of damage done with the new ball.

Blimey, it actually looks like they know what they are doing!

I’m slightly surprised that Crawley wasn’t subject of some incoming on here for yesterdays exploits. I apologise for thinking this:D

Last edited:
Yes , great bowling from England , they were on fire ! SA are a very good team and England totally outplayed them ,glad to have plenty of positives rather than disappointments

Walked past the thousands attending edgbaston today , lovely to hear some roars and atmosphere from adjacent park

For the first time in my living memory, tickets available for every day at The Oval so just booked a pair for Sat when the weather looks good.

For the first time in my living memory, tickets available for every day at The Oval so just booked a pair for Sat when the weather looks good.

Lucky you - have a great day out. We find our enjoyment of the game is much improved by listening to the Sky commentary simultaneously on one of their ear piece radio thingies.

A three day test match should suit England's new cavalier style and Monday (day 3) tickets are only £20 for pretty much anywhere in the stadium - too late for me to book the day off work but a great opportunity for any cricket fans in that London.

Although I can't help thinking if people had only sung the anthem with conviction we wouldn't be in this position.

advertisement

Back