advertisement

Cocaine submarine

'bargain, mids and wheelchair'. That's going into the bank of phrases :D

I'm surprised how much you have to pay over there, but glad for you that you at least no longer have the fear of being caught. And that it's helping you.

Is it feasible for you to grow some yourself?

Ah, this is fast becoming a weed thread :cool:

Yes, federally, you can now grow 4 plants.
I have an application for a federal medical exemption but I don't really know what that gets me in addition to the ability to authorize a third party grower other than a large official certificate...

And now back to you, Charlie...

This Narco sub still floats and are easily boarded.

if only they made a little bit more money in the drug smuggling business they could invest in a ‘proper’ sub.

Or do these already exist and these decoys are sacrificed letting the big boys through giving everyone that wants a white Christmas all the help they need??!!

<zooms in on Mike's avatar> o_O
I'm looking at you in a different light now mike
Mike's just gone out to do a spot of gardening

Bugger; forgot about my rather obvious avatar and worry that the pixel count of my camera is too high!

Deebster, the chances of venturing into the November night in my eightieth year in the forlorn hope that a stray plant might have survived is zero. Isn't it silly that you can buy seeds but it's illegal to grow them? What else do you do with seeds?

I've long thought that cannabis had enormous medical potential and this thought was reinforced in the late eighties when I met an M.E. sufferer holidaying in my block on Saundersfoot beach; dope was his only relief from the pain, it seemed. What a change in enlightenment and progress in the last thirty years, but a pity Britain is still cautiously dragging its heels, though of course there are downsides to any recreational drug.

Just drop acid instead.

That brought back a personal experience from my student days. Tried LSD once and found it quite therapeutic, popping off with friends to the local church to do brass rubbings (the only time I have). Second time, maybe a year later, I was waiting for my girlfriend, and a nasty interview on the TV on and in Northern Ireland suddenly triggered brain collapse. I opened the window to my fourth storey room and started to unplug my hifi in order to throw it out (either Leak, Tandberg, or Revox amp, tuner, R2R) I luckily sought solace with other inmates downstairs more experienced than me. It taught me a lesson and I've never even looked at anything 'hard' since then. It gave me an insight into madness that I'll never forget.

Low dosing of psychedelics appears to be generally safe and uplifting. The few times I've done it it's always put a smile on my face and given a better sense of perspective on life. It's being studied as a treatment for depression.

I reckon every sane, reasonably intelligent person should have a full strength trip at least once in their life. A 12 hour mescaline trip back in my 30s, while extremely intense at its peak, was one of the best and most enlightening experiences I've ever had. I didn't want it to end! Shortly after the peak I sent a text to a friend: "The spiny cactus reveals all!"

That said, I've had a bad trip also. Acid in a bad setting, stoned on a cake I wasn't told was doped. I wanted to escape but couldn't as I felt rooted to the spot. Eventually, with enormous effort, I managed to get away. A miserable time.

I tripped on pot once, in early days. It was brief but enormous fun. Unfortunately it hasn't happened since.

Low dosing of psychedelics appears to be generally safe and uplifting. The few times I've done it it's always put a smile on my face and given a better sense of perspective on life. It's being studied as a treatment for depression.

I reckon every sane, reasonably intelligent person should have a full strength trip at least once in their life.
Fcuk that. I had my drink spiked with acid when I was about 25. Good fun in retrospect but no f*ing way do I want that again.

Fcuk that. I had my drink spiked with acid when I was about 25. Good fun in retrospect but no f*ing way do I want that again.
Spiking of any kind is a filthy, filthy trick. Several times I've been stung by cake I didn't know was made with cannabis. See above. Done right, you can't taste it. Some people seem to get jollies from taking others by surprise in these ways, rrseholes. I read this year of someone taking a dope cake to a post funeral reception. Most mourners had no idea what was happening to them and an ambulance was called.

Unusual as it is to remember anything about cannabis, the tales above remind me of an incident with my then wife. Some months before, I'd experimented by baking some supercharged jam turnovers and had put them at the bottom of our gigantic freezer in the cellar. One evening, my wife complained of feeling most peculiar (we were watching TV). She was a nurse, and we were nonplussed as to what was happening, as there was no pain; just a most unsettling feeling. A doctor was called and visited, but he couldn't find anything amiss.

Shortly after, she went to bed. Only next morning did we swap notes and realised that she'd found these delicious pastries hidden under piles of chicken stock. Oddly, they hadn't affected me particularly and I'd written off the experiment. She'd only had one, too.

I've thought many times about bringing some special cakes into work and just leaving them there on the table.

Might improve meetings a bit.

advertisement

Back