advertisement

Christmas Wine III

Yevgeny is still listing some good halves it's a £200 threshold for free delivery but curiously free for six bottles.

Maybe because it sounds germanic I expect it to deliver,certainly better than the last outing ,full delicious. The search for the best pinot blanc ,la lutte continue.

A wee tune reminds me of Brideshead.
Do you know the Naxos recordings with Alison Alty playing with Camden? She used to play in the Youth Orchestra with me and then went to Manchester Uni. She studied with Camden later in London, I think. I bumped into her in Manchester a couple of times but never saw her again.

Do you know the Naxos recordings with Alison Alty playing with Camden? She used to play in the Youth Orchestra with me and then went to Manchester Uni where she studied with Camden, I think. I bumped into her in Manchester a couple of times but never saw her again.
No ,but thanks I've just got it on Spotify.

organic Alberino here, co-op under a tenner, going down a treat with a seafood home made pizza.
really liking organic wines, makes sense to me as grapes are full of pesticides, inside and out which you can wash off, but the inners are a time bomb maybe?

Thought I should mention that Janasse Terre d'Argile improves significantly after being open a day or two. (Or decant it a couple of hours before drinking.)
For my 2020 at least.

Picked this up for a tenner with no great expectations. But it was actually bloody lovely. Crisp, refreshing, with a nice mousse. Perfect for a sunny summer evening.

advertisement

Back