advertisement

Christmas Wine II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I didn't want to mention that. Your '98 Télégraphe or '95 Beaucastel could be Plan B.
Either that or one of the bottles of twenty-year-old Montus La Tyre from the cases that @BTC3 and I stumbled across at a bargain price and split a couple of years back. I haven’t tried one yet, but I know he was impressed with the bottle he opened. Have you tried another yet, Mr 3?

Either that or one of the bottles of twenty-year-old Montus La Tyre from the cases that @BTC3 and I stumbled across at a bargain price and split a couple of years back. I haven’t tried one yet, but I know he was impressed with the bottle he opened. Have you tried another yet, Mr 3?
Haven’t tried a second yet, but the first each of the 2000 and 2001 were very good indeed.

If you are looking at the Performance series, you can get six from Nisbets for the price of four elsewhere.

Latest research is that there is no evidence that drinking alcohol after vaccination affects its effectiveness.

Note, also, that there is no evidence that eating RAW armadillo after vaccination affects its efficacy.

So...chomp away on your favourite cut of armadillo after your jab.

Latest research is that there is no evidence that drinking alcohol after vaccination affects its effectiveness.

Note, also, that there is no evidence that eating RAW armadillo after vaccination affects its efficacy.

OK, thanks for the info. I’m not sure what that has to do with the post about Nisbets and Riedel glasses that you quoted, but I’m slow to catch on sometimes.

I thought Pangolin was implicated in the spread of this virus to humans, though, and Armadillos and Pangolins are very similar. I think this advice is reckless, frankly ;)

On my way south yesterday, I stopped by M. Brun of Terres Dorées fame. Unfortunately no tastings yet (perhaps just as well, those Beaujolais roads are treacherous) and they are out of some of the 2018 (Ronsay, l'Ancien). Fortunately, the 2019 is said to be equally good or even better. We shall see. The car was so full of stuff that I only had room for 2 boxes, but the remaining selection of 2018 and 2019 (Morgon, Fleurie, Crémant etc.) will get here next week. Will report back once the bottles have had a chance to recover from their travels.

What a beautiful region it is : the view from JC Brun's office looking West is divine, and the view for the forklift driver pootling around the yard is just as amazing.

21 deg and bright sunshine here, but judging from the height and greenness of the grass it must've rained the whole of the week we were away.

On my way south yesterday, I stopped by M. Brun of Terres Dorées fame. Unfortunately no tastings yet (perhaps just as well, those Beaujolais roads are treacherous) and they are out of some of the 2018 (Ronsay, l'Ancien). Fortunately, the 2019 is said to be equally good or even better. We shall see. The car was so full of stuff that I only had room for 2 boxes, but the remaining selection of 2018 and 2019 (Morgon, Fleurie, Crémant etc.) will get here next week. Will report back once the bottles have had a chance to recover from their travels.

What a beautiful region it is : the view from JC Brun's office looking West is divine, and the view for the forklift driver pootling around the yard is just as amazing.

2019 Ronsay and l'Ancien both gorgeous. Don't be afraid to lose some of the latter in the cellar though.

I've dragged my tender head from the pillow on more than one occasion to be greeted with that view.

Reactions: PsB
The other boxes have already arrived. Morgon Javernieres 19, Moulin a Vent La Rochelle 18, Fleurie 18 and St-Amour 19 will be forgotten in the Eurocave for a year or two, and will do as you suggest with half the Ancien 19. Also got samples of the Chardonnay and Crémant I’m curious about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back