advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite. I like their products, from turntables to drinks. But these days I prefer a good refreshing beer over whisky though.
One of my favourites was stovies, dished up between the singles and doubles playing pool for a pub in Brechin.

One of my favourites was stovies, dished up between the singles and doubles playing pool for a pub in Brechin.
Good winterfood indeed and a proper foundation for anything between beer and whisky. Beer can be used in so many dishes. I often use Belgian dark beers for it. I think they are the masters in heavy beers.

fTX41ZA.jpg

Had a weird phone call with a recorded message featuring an old-sounding posh voiced man about investing in post-Brexit Britain or something like that, a few minutes ago. I hung up after a few seconds so didn't get any details. The number it came from, 01724 411017 is rated as dodgy unsurprisingly. A dodgy phone call about a dodgy investment in a dodgy Tory Brexit. Has anyone else had this?

Last edited:
Had a weird phone call with a recorded message featuring an old-sounding posh voiced man about investing in post-Brexit Britain or something like that, a few minutes ago. I hung up after a few seconds so didn't get any details. The number it came from, 01724 411017 is rate as dodgy unsurprisingly. A dodgy phone call about a dodgy investment in a dodgy Tory Brexit. Has anyone else had this?

Chicken futures ?

Had a weird phone call with a recorded message featuring an old-sounding posh voiced man about investing in post-Brexit Britain or something like that, a few minutes ago. I hung up after a few seconds so didn't get any details. The number it came from, 01724 411017 is rate as dodgy unsurprisingly. A dodgy phone call about a dodgy investment in a dodgy Tory Brexit. Has anyone else had this?
A guess, but I would think some people have had this kind of call.

Globalising tendency can very well trigger introspective thoughts questioning ones own identity resulting in admiration of the local traditions.

You guys are like Sam and Frodo longing back to the Shire.
Yes. Bloody tory enablers. Planks, I reckon.

“Hello, Mr. Tice here. Would you like to buy my Brexit Bonds, located in Panama beyond the reach of the radical Left and any boat jumpers”.

The Daily Express weeps for what could have been,

If Biden wins UK will suffer badly - and it will be entirely because of REMAINERS
IF Joe Biden sneaks a win in this messiest of US elections Britain will face terrible economic damage.
And we would have dealt with a US President who not only warms to Britain and Boris (and has golf courses in Scotland) but famously acts fast when he feels a decision is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back