advertisement

Beer at home

Very good choice. Love the Vocation stuff, loads of excellent beers in their range. Worth exploring. Get on their email list, they send out excellent value offers quite regularly.
I've not f had Vocation. Little Valley I have and Sue Cooper of LV has been a friend since meeting up climbing back in the 90s. I'll have to get the train over sometime in the spring.

Visit the brewery and Les at Avondale in the same trip.

Vocation make consistently superb beers. Have a six litre Perfect Draft keg of Hop, Skip & Juice ready to go on!

The blackboard is from the Anchor Tap in Horsham yesterday was outstanding, stopped for a quick half when out shopping and Unbarred chocolate and hazelnut milk stout did not disappoint.

IMG_0316.jpeg

Then a rare treat last week, Delirium Noel on tap at the Evening Star in Brighton!

IMG_0289.jpeg

Merry Xmas everybody! 🎅
We were in there the other night. The Stout was excellent

Visit the brewery and Les at Avondale in the same trip.

Vocation make consistently superb beers. Have a six litre Perfect Draft keg of Hop, Skip & Juice ready to go on!

The blackboard is from the Anchor Tap in Horsham yesterday was outstanding, stopped for a quick half when out shopping and Unbarred chocolate and hazelnut milk stout did not disappoint.

IMG_0316.jpeg

Then a rare treat last week, Delirium Noel on tap at the Evening Star in Brighton!

IMG_0289.jpeg

Merry Xmas everybody! 🎅
We were in there the other night. The Stout was exce

Anchor Tap haven't been to The Evening Star for years. Dark Star now owned by a Japanese company now i believe.

Fullers bought Dark Star, then Asahi acquired Fullers. Sad really as they then shut the brewery and treated their employees really badly too.

The Evening Star is definitely work visiting, they have moved with the times in terms of their beer selection.

We’re spoilt in Horsham now, Brollly Brewery taphouse, the Anchor Tap, Kings Arms and the Malt Shovel.

Got a 48 can selection of vocation beers from my brother for Xmas, ipa’s, sours, lager, stouts, barrel aged and more. On this one tonight, very thick and sweet with a chilli after kick, almost need a spoon to drink it.

53447027641_1ee6a3d434_h.jpg

53447442210_d0a8844d85_h.jpg

Picked up some Guinness foreign extra stout, tried it years ago and wasn't too keen but this time round I am enjoying it, it's very strong flavoured, like an original Guinness with all the tastes amplified.

advertisement

Back