advertisement

Anyone can read circuit diagram? Want to change fuse

Can we start a new discussion category for "Thread of the Week"?
This one is my nomination for the first entry - its been a joy.

Also, if I might do a little advertising, I have some new super hi-fi audiophile fuses which have been specially coated to reflect the gravitational waves that contaminate normal electrical circuits and so guarantees the system will produce that purer sound that Einstein predicted in his Theory of Special Relativity (1905). It is also directional as shown. Price on application.
Picture below:
IMG-5958.jpg

Yes. Anyone, as per the thread title, who has enough experience to "read [a] circuit diagram" is IMHO likely to be rather sceptical about the idea of audiophile fuses. An instant oxymoron.

I’ve got a pair of Klipsch La Scalas that beg to differ! Silence is easy with speakers that waste most of the input signal!

On the other hand, if you have very sensitive/efficient speakers you also don't need much power. Signal to noise ratio is measured against full power. A 10 W amp with a SNR of 100 dB is much quieter (at full power) than a 100 W amp with the same SNR.

My big Cabasse speakers are 95 dB (not the ESL :D) and 10 W is LOUD.

But there is nothing getting out of the speaker when no music is playing :p

Some inverting power amplifiers suffer from thermal noise (eg some Quad models), some have hum due to layout (eg Rega Brio)

Some inverting power amplifiers suffer from thermal noise (eg some Quad models), some have hum due to layout (eg Rega Brio)

There's a vast number of possible noise sources....

IMHO so long as it's completely inaudible from listening seat with even late night quiet type levels of music playing then it's not really an issue. Obviously "no noise even with ear against speaker" is ideal but I wouldn't compromise other areas of an amps performance in order to get it that good on noise.

I’ve got a pair of Klipsch La Scalas that beg to differ! Silence is easy with speakers that waste most of the input signal!

Your speakers would be silent on my amps still Tony. Mine are still silent well beyond my normal listening level.

Also, if I might do a little advertising, I have some new super hi-fi audiophile fuses which have been specially coated to reflect the gravitational waves that contaminate normal electrical circuits and so guarantees the system will produce that purer sound that Einstein predicted in his Theory of Special Relativity (1905). It is also directional as shown. Price on application.
Picture below:
IMG-5958.jpg

It does seem that blue fuses are the best for the time being:
https://highend-electronics.com/pro...MI7aurwYj05AIVya_tCh2X1QgrEAEYASAAEgINYfD_BwE

Just got SR Orange fuse. Very good. The best so far.

Did all the others blow then ?

Have you tried changing the 60 or 100 Amp fuse where the mains enters your house or apartment ?

When you have finished testing items which are not in the music signal system path. You can then change all the important components that are, like the resistors, capacitors, op-amps etc..

Out of interest how much has your fuse research cost you so far ?

Did all the others blow then ?

Have you tried changing the 60 or 100 Amp fuse where the mains enters your house or apartment ?

When you have finished testing items which are not in the music signal system path. You can then change all the important components that are, like the resistors, capacitors, op-amps etc..

Out of interest how much has your fuse research cost you so far ?
More than twice of my int. amp

advertisement

Back