advertisement

All purpose football thread 2023/24 Season

Great game of two halves. One point between the top 3 and all to play for. The Arse at our place will be a cracking game, and whoever wins the league will deserve it.

4000.jpg
He did get the ball first, so where is his foot supposed to go?

If it had been given then it wouldn’t have been overturned but Doku played the ball and caught him in the follow through - it’s a high bar in the penalty area and as Micah Richard’s said he could have headed it BUT no complaints from me

Obviously we all support and love our teams and want them to win more than anything, but this feels like a season when everyone is going toe to toe and I can’t really complain about anything that really matters at this point.

It feels like a straight fight between three great sides. We can all bitch and moan about the odd decision here and there, but in the grand scheme of things over the course of a season the best team wins.
Unless one team scores a perfectly good goal that is overturned by VAR and then admitted it was wrong - you just know that’ll be the difference this year lol

I won't let the fact that on another day the Doku pen could've been given, each side enjoyed their own lucky breaks and it ended up evens and a fantastic game.

Last edited:
If it had been given then it wouldn’t have been overturned but Doku played the ball and caught him in the follow through - it’s a high bar in the penalty area and as Micah Richard’s said he could have headed it BUT no complaints from me
Doku bottled it, IMO. I suspect there would have been words afterwards, and not just from the manager.

advertisement

Back