advertisement

All purpose football thread 2023/24 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts are with the Luton Capt, Tom Lockyear - clearly the correct decision to abandon the game when they did.

Will they call the game a draw or either replay the match or those minutes still left to play?

My thoughts are with the Luton Capt, Tom Lockyear - clearly the correct decision to abandon the game when they did.

Will they call the game a draw or either replay the match or those minutes still left to play?

replay - thoughts are with Tom Lockyear and his family

Not for me @Kirk :D

I see on Sky sports that the Met want to get involved with Ollie Watkins abuse at Brentford.

Also, Villa at home against SU looks a banana skin tie.

He was getting a load of abuse. Should have gone full Cantona :)

Villa are on a great run and should prevail at SU. CL beckons.

I hear that the builders are in at the City Ground, re-installing the revolving door in the manager's office that was taken out after (the great) Steve Cooper arrived....

Well played City, unique achievement in English football, tho I think the comp was mostly irrelevant in the modern game with Fluminese being comprised of former stars many now in their 40’s?

Surprised too that City have been allowed to reschedule the Brentford game, didn’t LFC have to play Villa within a day of the WCC, somewhat inconsistent there?

I suspect when they next play (Weds evening) against Everton, it’ll be a comfortable win with the Blues playing away at Spurs this weekend.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see normal service resumed very soon once KDB & Haaland return?

Good result and performance from United last night. It amazes me that, despite all logic pointing to a hopeless task, waiting for Villa to score still made me feel sick for all but 2 of the 100+ minutes. 12 points was to main target this season and we are edging closer.

Maybe it's an apathy to City's success, with the 115 charges hanging over them, l........

The idea of a new owner wanting to put new resources in rather than take them out is an increasingly distant dream for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back