advertisement

All purpose football thread 2023/24 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, GT is legless is in a state of shock, bit like me really.

btw KTS seems to have disappeared, wonder if it has anything to do with your current league position

I reckon that if you check back on your own record of postings you will find that you disappear when you have setbacks, so no holier than though comments!

Jones was out of control which is why his foot went over the top of the ball and met Bissoumas shin half way up. I accept there was probably no malice intended but the result could have been the same plus he’s got that ridiculous Barry Grant haircut so I would send him for that alone.

“PGMOL acknowledge significant human error during Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool. The goal by Luiz Diaz was disallowed for offside by the on-field team of match officials. This was a clear and obvious factual error and should have resulted in the goal being awarded.”

As a Liverpool fan I’m fuming after today’s game…

Bent. Not even a hint of an apology.
BREAKING PGMOL admit Luis Diaz offside decision was wrong
A statement from the refereeing body, the PGMOL:
PGMOL acknowledge a significant human error occurred during the first half of Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool.
The goal by Luiz Diaz was disallowed for offside by the on-field team of match officials. This was a clear and obvious factual error and should have resulted in the goal being awarded through VAR intervention, however, the VAR failed to intervene.
PGMOL will conduct a full review into the circumstances which led to the error.

A new low for the way VAR is implemented it seems.
However, I think there's an additional erroneous step from incompetent officials to the game being "bent". Unless there's some evidence...

Heads may roll for this one. To misquote The Bunnymen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back