advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading that City are going to buy Kane, prices anywhere from £100 to 160M.

While I think the most you could get from Kane is around 30 matches a season due to his dodgy ankles, he would makes us difficult to beat in PL if we keep our CB's injury free. If City do buy, its fairly obvious that they will sell either one of two players. Discuss.....

he would makes us difficult to beat in PL if we keep our CB's injury free.
I don't think City will win the league next season.
If Liverpool get off to a flyer they'll be difficult to stop & my Chelsea boys will be there or thereabouts.
City will prioritise the League Cup,as always, and reaching the later stages of the CL.

If Liverpool get off to a flyer they'll be difficult to stop & my Chelsea boys will be there or thereabouts.
City will prioritise the League Cup,as always, and reaching the later stages of the CL.
If we get in a proven goal scorer we’ll stand a half reasonable chance of more silverware.

If we get Haaland, just give us the title now….

Think the Kane story started at a wedding and expanded form there? Even so, not sure even City are mad enough to spend £160M on a striker who is losing mobility. Would welcome the transfer though as it would nobble CIty's chances of winning the Premiership.

I keep reading that City are going to buy Kane, prices anywhere from £100 to 160M.

While I think the most you could get from Kane is around 30 matches a season due to his dodgy ankles, he would makes us difficult to beat in PL if we keep our CB's injury free. If City do buy, its fairly obvious that they will sell either one of two players. Discuss.....
City or Chelsea PL winners , not sure who’ll be scrapping over the places. Meanwhile as Everton are in Miami,I’m going to Salford City v Derby County.

You say that - but would he be a prolific goalscorer in the PL?
I'm not so sure - but I wouldn't mind finding out.;)
Yes, it could well take him some time to adapt to the Prem just as it did for Drogba. However, even if he doesn’t score, he looks like that type of player who occupies a defence. Even if he didn’t get into double figure by Christmas, he’d create space for others.

We won’t get him anyway, so not much point getting excited.

He can’t be available for £100. If he was the only club that would want him would be Noocarsel. That’s the FCB transfer budget gone in one shot.

I reckon if the FCB can show the PL has been unduly influenced and manages to sell the club to the Saudi’s, with a new manager who knows what he’s doing and 20 new players, Newcastle will have a chance.

The MoS is full of Man City’s legal battle with the Premier League over alleged FFP rule breaches, and City’s attempts to keep the legal battle out of the public eye.

The MoS is full of Man City’s legal battle with the Premier League over alleged FFP rule breaches, and City’s attempts to keep the legal battle out of the public eye.
Yes - it's a bit like a nasty smell that just won't go away.
City's legal bills must be astronomical - anyone would think they've something to hide.;)

Before all the transfer dealings are done we have another season ahead in which we know the contenders for the title and most of the others make up the number for a relegation scramble even before a ball is kicked.

To make the competition fairer all teams should be issued with a wealthy Arab or Ruskie with more dosh than sense.

Jealous..............who me!

Before all the transfer dealings are done we have another season ahead in which we know the contenders for the title and most of the others make up the number for a relegation scramble even before a ball is kicked.

To make the competition fairer all teams should be issued with a wealthy Arab or Ruskie with more dosh than sense.

Jealous..............who me!
Just got a ticket in the Shed End against your lot. Hope you’re not going to bring those nasty flares again this time.

Last edited:
It looks like Spurs have signed a talented winger in Gill and United have signed a very good defender..... That's not a sentence that you write very often

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back