advertisement

Aftermarket Power Cord Recommendation for Naim\Pardo

Are you ok? I think we should get a paramedic round sharpish!

I'm OK, are you? Unless you've heard the fuse in your system you cannot fully grasp
the enhanced performance they offer. 30 day money back guarantee. I buy all of my fuses thr Chris VenHaus of VH Audio.

Which boutique fuse was it that we were recently discussing on here that turned out to be a Bussman item with a coat of paint?
The advocates who heard a difference with it still believed so when this had been demonstrated. Must be some good paint.

With all due respect to your experience, I think that you are being deceived and or imagining that there's a difference. Supply fuses run on AC so the electricity flows both ways and changes direction every fraction of a second. 50 cycles, and all that. If the fuse were directional you would have a diode and the wave would be rectified. Half wave rectification is just this.

I'm not alone in hearing the positive effects of the Purple fuses. I have two audiophile buddies that I've known for 40 years and they share the same opinion of the positive effects.

Last edited:
Which boutique fuse was it that we were recently discussing on here that turned out to be a Bussman item with a coat of paint?
The advocates who heard a difference with it still believed so when this had been demonstrated. Must be some good paint.
Not very soorte
If you believed that the power of prayer could cure cancer, you wouldn’t be alone either, sadly.
My mother died of pancreatic cancer in April, thanks for that.

Thanks, best laugh I've had so far today!

Want some rejuvenating face cream? £50 a tub, delivered to anywhere in the UK. Overseas shopping at cost, please enquire.

Me thinks you have egg on your face while dismissing audiophile tweaks without trying them. So, you don't use aftermarket power cords either?

Methinks you have egg on your face while dismissing audiophile tweaks without trying them. So, you don't use aftermarket power cords either?
Interesting question. I studied electricity/electronics, have done countless hi-fi builds and repairs over 40 years and still see no reasons why those tweaks are even worth considering.
Hi-fi is my passion, by the way. I’ve been into it since I was 10 (thanks dad).

so the SR orange is just a Bussmann 13A with the brand name removed and a shiny new label. No surprise.

I’m only reporting what I hear.. but not going to take a blade and scrape thank you.
I had no expectations but I heard a difference but happily accept that others may not

advertisement

Back