advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

I'm totally in agreement but howcome this is OK, yet comments about TV presenters that might be on the kiddy fiddle are not? I mean, I don't think anyone said anything libellous and yet the thread got deleted.

Citation. The deleted thread was full of hearsay with no evidence or links. I’m happy to publish libel from people, but only after they have signed over the deeds to their house and businesses as collateral. If not I want credible outlinks to back-up points. Especially after I so specifically made that point. I deleted the thread as I couldn’t be arsed with people who couldn’t even be bothered to heed a remarkably clear moderation post.

Citation. The deleted thread was full of hearsay with no evidence or links. I’m happy to publish libel from people, but only after they have signed over the deeds to their house and businesses as collateral. If not I want credible outlinks to back-up points. Especially after I so specifically made that point. I deleted the thread as I couldn’t be arsed with people who couldn’t even be bothered to heed a remarkably clear moderation post.
I get it....but how do you know Johnson is a thief? I suspect he is....but....

Boris Johnson’s meetings with BBC chair Richard Sharp, his cousin Sam Blyth, & Lord Brownlow are among those referred to police.

https://twitter.com/HarryYorke1/status/1662712556006375424
Well, well,well. Sharp and the long lost ‘distant cousin’ with £800k to lend Boris, turn up at Chequers during lockdown and Sharp says he “regards it as a business meeting”.

Boris:
“This whole thing is a load of nonsense from beginning to end,” he said. (The defence rests M’Lud).

“I think it’s ridiculous that elements in my diary should be cherry-picked and handed over to the police, to the Privileges Committee without even anybody having the basic common sense to ask me what these entries referred to.”

…come and ask me so I can fabricate a bogus explanation rather than come to your own conclusion. Any court would see him coming a mile away.

Cabinet Office may take legal action to deny Covid inquiry Boris Johnson material

Such a challenge over Lady Hallett’s request for unredacted diaries and messages would be seen as unprecedented

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...d-inquiry-lady-hallett-boris-johnson-material

depiffle ought to be led away, clamped in handcuffs.

Despicable individual.

There must be some seriously incriminating data for the Cabinet Office to pull a stunt like this. I wonder how many Ministers/MP's/Backers/lackeys would find themselves implicated if the truth was aired?

And the fact this is clearly an attempted cover-up bothers them not at all. Fvcking Tory Scum.

John

There must be some seriously incriminating data for the Cabinet Office to pull a stunt like this. I wonder how many Ministers/MP's/Backers/lackeys would find themselves implicated if the truth was aired?

And the fact this is clearly an attempted cover-up bothers them not at all. Fvcking Tory Scum.

John

Very much this ^^^^^

The Cabinet Office should be apolitical and impartial. In my limited experience, the civil service holds to that principle quite firmly. If they don’t, the system breaks quite significantly. So I’d not be too quick to infer anything untoward, much though I might wish to.

Cabinet Office may take legal action to deny Covid inquiry Boris Johnson material

Such a challenge over Lady Hallett’s request for unredacted diaries and messages would be seen as unprecedented

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...d-inquiry-lady-hallett-boris-johnson-material

depiffle ought to be led away, clamped in handcuffs.

Despicable individual.
Classic stonewalling by Johnson, using lawyers paid from the public purse to deflect scrutiny again from his conduct in office. Covid was a once in a century national emergency and his leadership was at the centre of the national response to it. He is only too pleased to promote the false narrative that he is responsible for the vaccine yet unwilling to tolerate judicial review of his leadership under the enquiry terms set out by his own government! What does he have to hide?

Last edited:
The Cabinet Office should be apolitical and impartial. In my limited experience, the civil service holds to that principle quite firmly. If they don’t, the system breaks quite significantly. So I’d not be too quick to infer anything untoward, much though I might wish to.
Should...

Mr.Dacre in shaping operations against the PM. Vengeance for Boris, grifter of peerages?

“Rishi Sunak's grandfather 'trained Mau Mau militants who fought the British in Kenya': PM's late relative Ramdas Sunak taught the rebels guerilla techniques and was part of a Hindu supremacist group - despite being on the UK's colonial payroll”.

not of us?

Mr.Dacre in shaping operations against the PM. Vengeance for Boris, grifter of peerages?

“Rishi Sunak's grandfather 'trained Mau Mau militants who fought the British in Kenya': PM's late relative Ramdas Sunak taught the rebels guerilla techniques and was part of a Hindu supremacist group - despite being on the UK's colonial payroll”.

not of us?
Could this backfire on Dacre?

Grandfather Sunak training the Mau Mau might be seen by those on the left as conferring - by family association if nothing else - an element of street cred on Rishi.:eek:

The very same cabinet office that declared there was nothing relevant in the requested mails, WhatsApp messages and diaries it was refusing to hand over to the enquiry now claims that it doesn’t actually have the requested information at all.
The deadline for them to be handed over is now extended until Thursday, but this stinks to high heaven.

Still, it means the deadline no longer coincides with the announcement of the parliamentary standards committee decision on Bozo misleading parliament, which is also due at 4pm today.

They had it @Graham B but the dog ate it.

Agree. Something stinks. (PPE contracts/Peerages/Noses in the trough .......)

They clearly don’t trust the highly qualified and security-cleared head of the enquiry whom they selected to keep their dirty secrets.

I suspect that if even a tiny fraction of their messages get into the public domain it would mean a lot of trouble that even their client press would struggle to defuse.

Does anyone know if the WhatsApp messages being talked about are from official - Cabinet Office? - accounts, assuming there are such things - monitored by officials, or are they essentially freelance/private accounts set up by minister, their political advisers and anyone else invited to join, and not subject to any sort of official scrutiny?

advertisement

Back