advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

Is this a Williamson valve amplifier that the damned children have hot rodded it to use it as an ultrasonic defence weapon...

OIP.s9vN9AWGCv8DrlyHUUbTuQHaEE

...good pitchforks are still cheap on Amazon, mind you.
( I felt a pfm affiliate link coming-on... but can't risk pfm to be seen inciting civil disobedience, you understand)

Johnson's tenure was one long chidren's party with fantasy promises, enormous goody bags for donors and friends and a massive hangover for the country. The only thing more pathetic is the number of people who thought he was anything better, or that he believed in what he was selling them.

Johnson's tenure was one long chidren's party with fantasy promises, enormous goody bags for donors and friends and a massive hangover for the country. The only thing more pathetic is the number of people who thought he was anything better, or that he believed in what he was selling them.
His impulsive, risky 24hr trip to the Russian bunga bunga party in Italy wearing only the clothes he stood up in and driven entirely by his desire for personal gratification is a metaphor for what you describe.

The likes of sanctimonious Mogg, political midgets Francois and Bridgen, Toby-Breasts Man-Young and roasters like Dorries and Patel could only look on in awe.

Wot Nadine knows,

GBqlPHf.jpg

“Long after Oliver Cromwell had been dead and been buried, possessed, fearful and irrational men dug up his body and publicly executed him. Let’s face it – some in Westminster what they fear more than anything, is the return of Boris Johnson and they will go to any lengths to ensure that they prevent that from happening as they let their imaginations run riot and lead them down the paths of devious intent”.
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ssion-uk-politics-live?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
The Chequers Diaries are all wrong apparently- civil servants mix up days, who was there, where the PM was. Besides, Boris is Lord Protector and Nadine gets her man in the latest pot boiler.

Just seen an semi-interview with Johnson on Sky at an airport and he seems in a right mess; incoherent, rambling, hesitant and clearly no answer to any question.

Just to cheer us all up even more the cost of government borrowing yesterday climbed to levels not far off those seen when Truss screwed the economy last year. Gilt yields were around 4.35% yesterday close to the 4.54% seen in the Truss era. It's normally around 1.5%. What does this mean? Well in Tory world it will be yet higher interest rates as they have nothing else in their sights. Meanwhile they are busy arguing about immigration and Braverman's speeding ticket as a way to distract attention from yet another inconvenient truth, that being that 4 of Sunak's 5 pledges are undeliverable!

Just seen an semi-interview with Johnson on Sky at an airport and he seems in a right mess; incoherent, rambling, hesitant and clearly no answer to any question.
Just saw it, he’s a walking shambles - the chaotic appearance confluent with the chaotic approach to life. An explosion in a chest of drawers.

We had a national emergency and a man akin to a Ken Dodd tribute act was placed in control:

oO780Zq.jpg

No one could be surprised if he pulled a feather duster from behind his back.

The lying entitled thieving piece of shit is billing us all for his legal defence too, £250,000 so far (Twitter).
I'm totally in agreement but howcome this is OK, yet comments about TV presenters that might be on the kiddy fiddle are not? I mean, I don't think anyone said anything libellous and yet the thread got deleted. But calling Johnson a liar and a thief (again, I agree, he probably is both) is not libellous? And Johnson defo has access to more pots of cash to sue you than the other guy we were discussing.

advertisement

Back