advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

Tony L

Administrator
I know that guy & I'm telling you -he doesn't think it's over, he's thinking 'there's a war, weird shit happens in a war, play for time play for time, I can still get out of this, I got a mandate, members love me, get to September...'

If MPs leave him in situ there'll be CARNAGE

Dominic Cummings (Twitter).

PS I hope he is right. Here’s to Johnson trashing his party even more! \o/

The Narcissist self-eulogises. Get him out of here.

….there’s booing going on in the background

Ultimately this problem is unsolveable for the Tories. They have to find someway to admit that they (and their voters) were wrong about Brexit so they can get on with trying to fix the damage and solve the remaining problems and they cannot do this while they still have a party (and voter base) full of Brexit Ultras.

They'll continue to blame everything else in sight or imagination: Awkward EU, Invasion of Ukraine, The Chinese, whatever....

Johnson now citing Darwinism as the mechanism by which we choose leaders of the Tory party. Survival of the Fattest presumably.

Herd immunity. Now the Herd has moved. Why don’t the journalists go out into Whitehall and ask the very big crowd what they think of Johnson?

Did Huw Edwards really ask what was going through Dorries' mind?
rowan-atkinson.gif

advertisement

Back