advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: IV VONC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson hoping Ukraine will be his Falklands
Third term no problem

Quite.

I find it utterly repugnant that a proven liar, cheat and self serving opportunist should profit from the death of countless thousands of Ukrainian citizens, not to mention the suffering and worry of the milions who have been forced to flee their homes.*

* Including my Brother in Law and family, now safely settled (for now) in Germany, no thanks to Boris`s crooked government.

Cold War Steve

FWK3y_KXoAUIjvm

https://twitter.com/coldwarsteve/status/1540996115411226625

Sorry, dunno how to embed these links!

Britain Trump’s daily jog caught on video. It takes exactly this amount of effort to achieve that bin bag full of shit dragged through a hedge physique (Twitter).

1476.jpg

Is the V&A a temple of culture or a brothel?
Stewart Lee

The Conservative party’s latest £20,000-a-table function for donors at the Victoria and Albert Museum is a stain on one of our great institutions

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jun/26/is-the-va-a-temple-of-culture-or-a-brothel

Excerpt...

But to the Conservatives, the whole world is just a urine-stained phone box, its peeling red paint walls stickered with gaudy advertisements for services available. Peerships? PPE contracts? Peeing? That will do nicely, sir, and would you like to stroke Lulu Lytle’s gold wallpaper too? But wait, my old friend, I am getting ahead of myself. Sit down here a while by the fire and eat this rustic cheese. I would value your opinion on the most curious tale I am about to tell you.

Some wonderful comments btl, yikes.

Last edited:
A very good article here on Byline Times joining the dots between far-right white supremacist Bannon, The UK Conservative Party, the various right-wing ‘think tanks’ that pop up endlessly on the BBC, Trump, Farage, the Brexit project, Cambridge Analytica etc etc etc. No one should be blind to the extent we have been gaslit and played for so many years now. It sits well with the excellent Stewart Lee article linked above. This is where we are. This is 21st century fascism.

Diary of an MP's Wife by Sasha Swire review – candid account of a Tory clique

These acerbic political diaries illuminate the snobbery at the heart of the incestuous Cameron government
Sonia Purnell

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...-swire-review-candid-account-of-a-tory-clique

Excerpt...

If you needed proof that Britain has been misruled by the unserious, entitled, snobbish, incestuous and curiously childish then the acerbic Lady Swire, unwittingly or not, has provided it. In 500-odd pages of deftly edited diary entries covering her observations and conversations during the tumultuous years of 2010 to 2019, she lifts the veil on the doings of a political class that is difficult to like, admire or respect.

Hmmm, I'm certainly not one of them.

My God, at the G7 he looked like a sack of crap. I did notice that BBC News 24 later on did not show a close up of him lining up with the other leaders even though every other head of state was.

My God, at the G7 he looked like a sack of crap. I did notice that BBC News 24 later on did not show a close up of him lining up with the other leaders even though every other head of state was.
I see Biden keeps away from him at these gatherings. No love lost for Britain Trump

Decor by Lulu Lytle, tailoring by Sue Ryder.

FD2GRHB.jpg

The Cold War Steve picture I linked to a few posts upthread (Twitter) now has vastly more likes than Johnson’s PR above it. Anyone with a Twitter account should really pop over and give the CWS pic a like, it would be amusing to get it to twice the likes of the original government propaganda shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back