advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another top bit of diplomacy by the useless bag of spuds we call a pm, managing to rile the French again just when we really need to work together to try and fix a serious problem:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59428311

Not that it takes much for the UK to annoy the French, of course, and I don't blame them for deciding that they don't want Priti Patel there after all ;)

Publicly playing strong-arm foreign policy for jingoistic domestic point scoring, with a thunderously arrogant, reckless disregard for overseas partners?

Entirely in character.

On one hand, the apparent catastrophic diplomatic incompetence exacerbates a horrible human situation. (Though I can't escape a sense that that was considered a price worth paying for what was actually a more intentional move - conflict suits populists).

But on the other hand, it's good to see someone respond to this moron's behaviour by sidelining him & his government and just dealing with other grown ups instead.

It's a diversion tactic straight out of the Trump songbook. I was waiting to see what idiocy he would try when he was in trouble right, left and centre and an argument with France that also includes immigration pushes all the right buttons with the moronic xenophobes he counts on for support.

I avoid everything Boris nowadays. It takes all of my might not to go on the dark web, grab a hand gun, aim & fire.

I didn’t know where to post this but i think this video from Phil Moorhouse is worth a watch. Is he exaggerating? I don’t know, but the signs are there should we choose to look.

I didn’t know where to post this but i think this video from Phil Moorhouse is worth a watch. Is he exaggerating? I don’t know, but the signs are there should we choose to look.

Most dictators are obvious, control freaks with psychopathic tendencies. We have Boris & his band of merry men. He looks like a moron, acts like a moron but there lurks real danger beneath this artificial pose. He knows how to push the buttons of the, let's refer these unfortunate people as, susceptible innocents.

This country is slowly becoming China lite & it is happening with a wink & smile from our leaders.

Very good. Explains my own thoughts really well, though I’m accused of supporting them. :rolleyes: Alt-right and other nonsense. I’ve warned about them for years being waaaay more authoitarian than Labour and how important it is to vote in a way that helps Labour to a majority. Perhaps people here will listen to this bloke.

Last edited:
It's a diversion tactic straight out of the Trump songbook. I was waiting to see what idiocy he would try when he was in trouble right, left and centre and an argument with France that also includes immigration pushes all the right buttons with the moronic xenophobes he counts on for support.
Trump got away with it because of Americas power. BJs UK is more like Brazil

There`s an awful lot of nuts in Brazil.
Don’t you even dare,

we6Q9nt.jpg

“The heartless minority are very loud”

Have the French hit the nail on the head? https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/nov/26/channel-crossings-france-uk-johnson-macron-letter
A senior French government official on Friday accused Britain of “duplicity”, saying London was playing a “double game” by cooperating energetically – and sometimes successfully – on specific technical issues, while at the same time “putting out exactly the opposite message for domestic consumption, for purely political ends”.

For Paris, Johnson’s letter was evidently one provocation too many. “As soon as Boris Johnson has a problem,” said Attal, “he considers it is Europe’s responsibility to solve it. It doesn’t work like that – it works through cooperation.”

Get the sleaze and incompetence firmly stuck on Johnson alone then cast him out. Truss and the others? We were only following orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back