advertisement

A light-hearted what would you change if you could thread

No more microwave ovens, convenience food, Ready Meals, etc. (apart from Vesta Curries)
everyone has to cook from scratch.
Time-poor? Then you don’t eat.
Ban artificial sweeteners.
Everyone has a monthly sugar allowance.

6763a7b818609ccce10069d436fd4167.jpg
Even when there was nothing to compare it too (well not in the supermarket at least) Vesta Curry was total utter shite. How many flavours did they ever have? Madras, Vindaloo and just "Beef". I still have nightmares about boil in the bag curries even 40 years later.

I'd change mankind so their first instinct was to like, not mistrust, starngers.
I’d change mankind so they liked, yet didn’t misspell starngers.

Define Jaffa cakes as qualifying for the 5-a-day fruit & veg allowance.
I’d lobby strongly to get hops added too. (Obviously every glass of wine already counts towards the daily requirement because it has grapes in it, so if the powers that be want to raise the target from 5 to 12 bring it on, I say…)

I’d also insist that every post in a thread entitled ‘light-hearted’ actually was.

One or two small anti-personnel mines to be planted in random locations in football pitches for top league games. Nothing too powerful, just enough to wreck a boot or take a toe or two off. Would makes most games much more exciting.

My two young cats to stop waking me up before 7 am. Ideally, I would like them to bring me in a nice black Americano just after 7 to help me in the shift to full consciousness.

One can but hope.

I was going to add my original post “all flavours except butterscotch”!
Noooooooo!
Butterscotch is the best, can still get Angel Delight, a fine natural and healthy product, erm, ahhhh, uh....tastes good at least.

Rewind Radio Paradise at least 3 years, they now play far too many songs, on a regular basis, that I really dislike.

Can I also have my Scirocco mkii gti and Honda CB250T back.....in showroom condition? 😎

It would be great if we could tell jokes again without someone getting upset that we racist/sexist. I've always believed the English can laugh at themselves since we are a very strange bunch.

Noooooooo!
Butterscotch is the best, can still get Angel Delight, a fine natural and healthy product, erm, ahhhh, uh....tastes good at least.

Rewind Radio Paradise at least 3 years, they now play far too many songs, on a regular basis, that I really dislike.

Can I also have my Scirocco mkii gti and Honda CB250T back.....in showroom condition? 😎
I buy only the best, single-estate butterscotch Angel Delight, en primeur. It’s the only way to get the good stuff.

Noooooooo!
try butterscotch angel delight with some drambuie on top…nectar of the gods. 😍

advertisement

Back