advertisement

A light-hearted what would you change if you could thread

No more microwave ovens, convenience food, Ready Meals, etc. (apart from Vesta Curries)
everyone has to cook from scratch.
Time-poor? Then you don’t eat.
Ban artificial sweeteners.
Everyone has a monthly sugar allowance.

6763a7b818609ccce10069d436fd4167.jpg

What jpy.

I’m with @Big Tabs all the way re: compulsory music and dance.

I would then make it a criminal offence to operate a mobile phone whilst walking; talking to others (bus drivers for example) or in any cultural venue.

Finally, I want Texas bars back and full size Wagon Wheels despite the fact that both would likely wipe out the remainder of my teeth.

Mandatory permananent mobile phone confiscation from the numerous morons who walk around speaking awkwardly into the edge of their phones, thereby leaving the rest of us in sufference to both sides of their loud, inane conversations.

Define Jaffa cakes as qualifying for the 5-a-day fruit & veg allowance.

The 5-a-day was made up to appease the government of the day back in the 60s or 70s I believe, the advisors actually said 12 was the recommendation but the govt knew that would never work on the public.

Bicycle suspension makers who continually try to reinvent the wheel every couple product cycles should be forced to ride fully rigid mountain-bikes with 72 degree head-angles, 72 degree seat tube angles and 1.95" tires in chunky rock terrain forever

All adverts would be banned on Youtube, it would be subscription based only with say 50% of the subscription allocated to paying the content creators

The 5-a-day was made up to appease the government of the day back in the 60s or 70s I believe, the advisors actually said 12 was the recommendation but the govt knew that would never work on the public.
Good.

Let 8 of the 12-a-day, be satisfied by Jaffa Cakes ...

Bicycle suspension makers who continually try to reinvent the wheel every couple product cycles should be forced to ride fully rigid mountain-bikes with 72 degree head-angles, 72 degree seat tube angles and 1.95" tires in chunky rock terrain forever

Too lenient, make them ride road race bikes instead.

advertisement

Back