advertisement

2015-2016 Premiership Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcao's entire game seems to be to fall over a lot.

He's a cheating swine, but happily, completely ineffective.

Just finished watching the game....oh dear not a good start. I hear it now the calls for Wenger to go. Lets face The Hammers deserved the win.

Memphis Depay (Man U signing): has there ever been a better name in the EPL? There was an explanation of how he got his name on MOTD, but I missed it.

Will start up the predictions next week as you all have foreseen. Need some new blood though.

lol football drones, the lefties that attack the right, fill the pockets of mindless thugs. You should be ashamed.

Beer or wine, mate...

If you don't like football ignore the thread, it's pretty obvious it's about football. Even you should get that.

Petr Cech is the best player the Arses have got.

It's grand that they are already behind Chelsea. It's where they belong and will stay.

Jack

Got in a lift this morning with a guy that is not only a gooner but an aussie too !

I Had a great time for the whole of the journey to the 10th floor but he seemed suicidal so i kindly offered he came up to the roof where i was working. LOL

One minute your a proud hammer the next your scratching your head in disbelief !!

Joey f*****g Barton having medical at WHU - WTF ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back