advertisement

2015-2016 Premiership Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unfashionable teams have a problem, can they afford to play CL football next season? Squad size is their biggest challenge

If they don't have the squad size the worst that can happen is being out after 6 games with a nice wedge of cash stashed.

I hope Leicester carry on and win it.

The only time this didn't seem to happen is with Inter Milan where he left, it appears, on extremely good terms, tears etc players not wanting him to leave etc. They haven't been at that level since winning I believe their treble that year, and even Samuel E'to playing well and tracking back.
He was only there for two seasons. It would all have fallen apart if he'd stayed longer :D

Twitter went into a Van Gaal sacked spin out last night, #MUFC being particularly funny, it appears to be between Pep and Mourinho who fancies the Utd job, Van Gaal seems a dead duckling.

Twitter went into a Van Gaal sacked spin out last night, #MUFC being particularly funny, it appears to be between Pep and Mourinho who fancies the Utd job, Van Gaal seems a dead duckling.

I've got mates who support Utd and they think van Gaal has been dead for quite a while.

One bloke calls him van Homme, because he looks like Josh Homme's dad, Josh being the leader of Queens of the Stone Age and a well known producer.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back