advertisement

2013-2014 Premiership Season Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm laughing at the scum.
Utterly outclassed. If City hadn't declared after 50 minutes it could have been a cricket score.
As I predicted before a ball was kicked they'll be lucky to end fourth.
Murray must be beside himself having to put up with that shite. LOL

Outclassed is about right today. Still, a long way to go yet.

City looked hungrier & sharper. Utd looked a mess at the back, Smalling in particular having a poor game.

Outclassed is about right today. Still, a long way to go yet.

City looked hungrier & sharper. Utd looked a mess at the back, Smalling in particular having a poor game.

Is this the point where Moyes says 'right, we do it my way from here', rips down all of Fergies pictures from the walls and gets his own players in?

Pivotal moment this for Moyes methinks...

It's a bit early to be writing off Moyes. Those with short memories seem to have forgotten a certain 6-1 Home defeat by City just a couple of years ago & that when SAF was in charge. It happens. It's how they respond that matters.

Following our excellent win away at Newcastle, Hull City are level with Manchester United. I would hope we could do better than that based on today's performance.

PDC has been sent packing!

54 years of supporting Sunderland has not been an easy road but the last six months have been a joke. I'm thinking of having some of his post match e-mails to fans framed.

Good riddance!

So the Twats have been thrashed by the City creeps.

Moyes will be gone by next season, while us lot at Chelsea will look down the Premier League at you and try not to laugh.

Chelsea beat Fulham, but one of the goals was scored by Mikel, his first in 300 + games.

Our forwards are f-----. Mourinho needs to buy a world class striker, not some second-rater like Dember Ba or Wayne Moaney.

Jack

PDC has been sent packing!

54 years of supporting Sunderland has not been an easy road but the last six months have been a joke. I'm thinking of having some of his post match e-mails to fans framed.

Good riddance!

I see an opening for Tony Pulis;)

Yeah, I could see them employing a fascist/racist lunatic. He would fit in well.

Jack

Strange thing to say when your captain John Terry was found guilty of racist abuse and said

"I want to apologise to everyone for the language I used in the game."

An independent Football Association panel found Terry guilty of racially abusing the QPR defender during a game at Loftus Road on 23 October, 2011.

DeCanio and Terry would be like brothers in arms at Chelsea for the racist cause.

A prediction for you. Laudrup to be the next Man U manager before the end of the season. The most likely candidate of current Prem Managers.

Despite the protestations of giving him time, if the fans turn on him, and they will if things continue as is, they will have to make a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back