advertisement

My New Car (warning more Porsche content)

collected

20220125-160941.jpg

went for quick 30 mile spin. Different driving to the 991 steering is way sharper, more eager under acceleration.

Interior is way better put together- but better insulation means you hear less of the engine and exhaust. With the roof down you can hear it all loud and clear.

Interesting you mention the better steering compared to 991.

Is it down to suspension on progression in the EPS system?

Lovely car GT, I must say though I think the Targa looks fantastic, I see one regularly outside a clients building, look even better in the flesh.

Cheers BB

Very nice, prefer it to the Targa if I'm honest. Can't imagine driving one of them every day.

My wife preferred the Targa, I prefer the 992. It is great as an everyday driver, you can pootle along or send it mad.....

The interior is very different to all the other Porsche's I've had. Previously despite different generations and vehicles, the interior layout was familiar even with progressive upgrades and changes. This is a step change - buttons in different places..different means of actuating functions, push buttons instead of rotary switch...etc.....

Lovely car GT, I must say though I think the Targa looks fantastic, I see one regularly outside a clients building, look even better in the flesh.

Cheers BB
Thank you - the Targa is a "classic" shape, whenever I look at it in my garage it made me smile ......it is gorgeous in the flesh, but it doesn't offer the full convertible experience....

build quality of the 992 is way better

advertisement

Back