advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
English not my native language, you are joking, right?

This Liverpool team are good but they should be winning every game 5-0 or more no matter who they are playing against. They're a team full of world class players who have cost many many millions (dodgy money no doubt) apart from the odd academy player (and they probably wished they played for Man Utd who have the better coaching staff) Liverpool will win this league title with ease unless those crooks from London (Chelsea to avoid any doubt) win it first.

I’ll say it again. Muppet.
Man U have outspent Liverpool by 50m per season over the last 5 years.
The difference is that Man U’s buying has been shit.
I take it you're a Liverpool fan since you're being so prickly? Why not just accept that money has played a huge part in your success? Man Utd's fans didn't have a problem with it when they were winning everything with Fergie and his unlimited funds even though they're struggling to compete with Liverpool financially now. Liverpool are good team, very well backed so have no excuses. There's no shame in that. Is there?

So I just watched the Man U - Liverpool match.

Is Liverpool really that good? I am FAR from knowledgeable, but their spacing, passing, etc looked like it came out of a textbook.

This Liverpool team are good but they should be winning every game 5-0 or more no matter who they are playing against. They're a team full of world class players who have cost many many millions (dodgy money no doubt) apart from the odd academy player (and they probably wished they played for Man Utd who have the better coaching staff) Liverpool will win this league title with ease unless those crooks from London (Chelsea to avoid any doubt) win it first.
Crooks? Crooks? Stamford Bridge is the home of everything Holy. The Shed End especially is where saints and the pure of heart sit in in quiet awe of wise words and tactics of the prophet Tuchel

So I just watched the Man U - Liverpool match.

Is Liverpool really that good? I am FAR from knowledgeable, but their spacing, passing, etc looked like it came out of a textbook.
It's just what you get when you spend billions v poor Man Utd's millions. Some Liverpool fans on here are finding it hard to grasp for some reason.

I take it you're a Liverpool fan since you're being so prickly? Why not just accept that money has played a huge part in your success? Man Utd's fans didn't have a problem with it when they were winning everything with Fergie and his unlimited funds even though they're struggling to compete with Liverpool financially now. Liverpool are good team, very well backed so have no excuses. There's no shame in that. Is there?

Thrice a muppet, you and Bob McC on your coat-tails. Neither of you have a clue about football. Keep going.

When you see one super star/footballing icon kicking at a kid in petulance and another £90million load of crap getting a red for dangerous play it is rather gratifying.
Liverpool stopped attacking with 20 mins to go in all probability to avoid injuries. It could've been 10-0.

Turns out those were Klopp's words too...

That was shockingly bad from United and I think even the most ardent Liverpool fan would admit that they didn't really have to play well in the face of such a poor press and shambolic defending. United are a host of very highly paid, talented individuals with no cohesive team identity, togetherness, or work ethic, and they have been found out.

Not sure where the ‘dodgy money’ claims wrt Liverpool are coming from.

Liverpool played at 70-80% today. Man U were abject. 6 yellows and a red for Man U v 0 for Liverpool too. Hope it’s not too serious for Naby Keita. That was a terrible challenge from Pogba.

We have been talking about this kind of performance was coming, we saw a bit of it midweek.

The truth is that the manager and coaching staff don't have the skill or tactical nouse to cope with a team on the top of their game. They have some excellent players, but someone has to drill into them how to play together.

Anyway, enough about the little ‘United’ what about the BIG ‘United’ and how it’s been 10 years since that landmark match against CITY.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58995303

;)

Ten years on...

C5446120-3993-4-B4-F-B980-43-B9-E589-B08-F.jpg

Why always Mo? : )

To be honest I don't think Liverpool did anything special to expose what an absolute rabble United are at the back.
Difficult to analyse what was wrong with ManU, it was like they went onto the pitch without any plan or instructions. The entire team were all over the place like they didn’t know what position they were playing. Only De Gea seemed to know where to stand.

It's just what you get when you spend billions v poor Man Utd's millions. Some Liverpool fans on here are finding it hard to grasp for some reason.

Since Klopp joined LFC net spend since 2015

Man City – £481.96million
Man Utd – £422.5million
Arsenal – £291.36million
Chelsea – £246.39million
Tottenham – £167.53million
Liverpool – £144.38million

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back