advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be OTT - he clearly just needs time (and plenty of it).;)

United have some of the most knowledgeable and loyal fans in the world who demand the best. Ole might not the very best but they're far from being in a relegation battle. They just have to remain loyal, take it one game at a time and I'm sure Ole will turn it around.

He won the league twice and a Cup in Norway. He’ll come good.

Football is a game of two halves. Anything can happen. Man Utd have some of the best attacking players in the world and are more than capable of turning this around and winning 5-4. The problem is they have to face a £75m hacker & £50m bloke wearing gloves standing between the posts. It's hard for Man Utd to match the money Liverpool have splurged on this team.

Well said. Virgil never even looks like he’s trying... Alisson’s a beautiful man, but has he scored this season?

Oh no, not another goal.

Well said. Virgil never even looks like he’s trying... Alisson’s a beautiful man, but has he scored this season?

Oh no, not another goal.
Both players are upper Championship level at best but being made to look good here by an under performing Man Utd team who lets be honest, don't have the same buying power as Liverpool and a manager who just needs more time so It's not really a fair contest. I'd rate both team 5/10.

I'll have to down rate Man Utd's performance after that Red card and overall play to 3/10. Liverpool remain at 5/10.

It was a straight Red card challenge. Just because it was done by Pogba shouldn't have made any difference.

John Murray

BBC 5 Live Football Correspondent

This is the scoreline of the day, the scoreline of the weekend and the scoreline of the season.

As the American's say it is a scoreline for the ages.

ole-crash.gif

The problem is they have to face a £75m hacker & £50m bloke wearing gloves standing between the posts. It's hard for Man Utd to match the money Liverpool have splurged on this team.

English not my native language, you are joking, right?

Both players are upper Championship level at best but being made to look good here by an under performing Man Utd team who lets be honest, don't have the same buying power as Liverpool and a manager who just needs more time so It's not really a fair contest. I'd rate both team 5/10.

I’ll say it again. Muppet.
Man U have outspent Liverpool by 50m per season over the last 5 years.
The difference is that Man U’s buying has been shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back