advertisement

The 2021 F1 Season.

That chicane does seem rather narrow, almost calculated to cause collisions.

Chavstappen lost so much time due to that failed pitstop, he basically thought ‘f**k it’ when it came to that chicane. Almost a calculated move..

Racing drivers don't give an inch. Well, well who would have guessed???

And now folks: Christian vs Toto - Round 2.
(Not really a fair contest - Christian has nothing left in his pram.)

Nice one, HoneyBadger!

Nice win for Ricciardo, though I suppose now the disgusting shoe will come off. Hope this will give him some confidence in the car for the rest of the season.

Fab result for McLaren, so nice to see NOR so happy for him and the team despite what must be a twinge of jealousy.

VER does not do learning it would seem.

Chavstappens Sky interview, man is he actually real? The guy is in a different world to everyone else.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what the stewards say. They have access to lots of telemetry. I wonder if Verstapen could have slowed down enough to make the corner even if he'd have wanted to.

It will be interesting to see what the stewards say. They have access to lots of telemetry. I wonder if Verstapen could have slowed down enough to make the corner even if he'd have wanted to.

He was already coming out of a corner, so I am sure he was perfectly capable of coming off the throttle knowing he had pretty much no track in front of him..

Throughout the race other drivers either bailed out early and went over the chicane, or had a minor bump earlier into the chicane. No other driver kept trying to get through all the way round the chicane.
Max has consistently not left Lewis room.
How much more steering lock did Lewis have to give Max more space?

advertisement

Back