advertisement

Trump Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting yourself in the throat, lungs, stomach and possibly the kidneys & spine (the exit tearout is gonna be impressive) to own the Libs.

EhHcvC9VoAEEBs7
EhHcvC8UcAAcAK6

One needn't bring a gun, in order to pistol slap some sense into that moron!

Last edited:
One of my business mentors used to say: if it feels good, don’t do it.

Prosecuting Trump would feel good for a while, but it would not shut him up. It could also tear the country apart.

I think that genie is out of the bottle. I would hate the full extent of Trump's criminality, corruption and treachery to be concealed. This man may remain a hero to some, but that is no excuse for letting him off. That would surely embolden the next one.

From the article linked to above...

'One person familiar with the postmortem discussions said Trump accused them of "f*cking him" by not predicting the inevitable fallout.'

Another case of the 'it's your fault that I am a dumb f*ck' defense?

Who actually thinks Herr Trumpf will be voted out? Most commentators that I read are 'hoping' to vote him out. No proposal of a plan B if that fails. I'm not confident myself - bringing strong words to a gunfight doesn't strike me as a winning bet.

Who actually thinks Herr Trumpf will be voted out? Most commentators that I read are 'hoping' to vote him out. No proposal of a plan B if that fails. I'm not confident myself - bringing strong words to a gunfight doesn't strike me as a winning bet.

Read 538. Despite a significant popular vote lead for Biden electoral college means Trump has about a 30 percent chance to win, even before we account for the effects of the GOP's various voter suppression issues.

Personally I am more worried about him flat out not accepting the result even if he loses.

He certainly won't accept the result and I imagine he'll announce he's won before the postal votes are counted... not good

Read 538. Despite a significant popular vote lead for Biden electoral college means Trump has about a 30 percent chance to win, even before we account for the effects of the GOP's various voter suppression issues.

Personally I am more worried about him flat out not accepting the result even if he loses.

If he doesn't win the EC, he will be removed. It will probably take time, because the US is so in love with lawyers but it's hard to conceive of a military (who's fallen our man thinks are "suckers") will not remove him, if that's what the constitution demands. That should be followed by swift arrest and hopefully the full extent of his corruption, criminality and treachery will emerge.

It's an incredibly daft state of affairs that a sitting president cannot be indicted and almost begs to be abused.

It's an incredibly daft state of affairs that a sitting president cannot be indicted and almost begs to be abused.
Added to the fact that he can pardon criminals who’ve acted criminally in his service. Can he pardon himself? Im not sure if anyone can stomach Melania’s black Christmas trees in the White House this year, or another one of her auto cue “be all you can be” treasures again.

Added to the fact that he can pardon criminals who’ve acted criminally in his service. Can he pardon himself?

No, but he can resign, and have Pence pardon him, ala Nixon and Ford. Definitely a possibility if he loses the election.

Cohen believes Trump would resign from office sometime during the 11 weeks between losing the election and Mr Biden’s inauguration, hand over the reins to his vice president, Mike Pence, and have Mr Pence pardon him.

Cohen believes Trump would resign from office sometime during the 11 weeks between losing the election and Mr Biden’s inauguration, hand over the reins to his vice president, Mike Pence, and have Mr Pence pardon him.

I'd expect the pardon would have to be specific, not just a catch-all, so let's hope a few of his crimes are not brought up until after Biden takes office. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back