advertisement

Trump Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw I was hoping for a defeat followed by swift arrest.

One of my business mentors used to say: if it feels good, don’t do it.

Prosecuting Trump would feel good for a while, but it would not shut him up. It could also tear the country apart.

A death from natural* causes would be best for everyone though I’m sure QAnon and Trump’s courtiers would blame the Deep State/ Biden/Obama/Killery and call for them to be locked up while the election of Princess Ivanka was arranged.

* cheeseburger related

Shooting yourself in the throat, lungs, stomach and possibly the kidneys & spine (the exit tearout is gonna be impressive) to own the Libs.

EhHcvC9VoAEEBs7
EhHcvC8UcAAcAK6

One of my business mentors used to say: if it feels good, don’t do it.

Prosecuting Trump would feel good for a while, but it would not shut him up. It could also tear the country apart.

I think it's possible to under-estimate how much there is to go on.

It is still a considerable surprise to me that the so called GOP patriots are happy with a draft dodging traitor who undermines his own intelligence services and thinks they are mugs for caring. Astonishing.

Because politics works more like football teams than on any real sense of principle. There is a good deal of research on why this is so.

Shooting yourself in the throat, lungs, stomach and possibly the kidneys & spine (the exit tearout is gonna be impressive) to own the Libs.

EhHcvC9VoAEEBs7
EhHcvC8UcAAcAK6

Oh, that's wonderful; bet he's got one in the chamber and safety off, becuz 'my trigger finger is mah safety'.
Supposing the owner survives any decent pothole in his pickup, there's also good chance of a spontaneous - disassembly of his own right temple if drawn in anger.

Oh, that's wonderful; bet he's got one in the chamber and safety off, becuz 'my trigger finger is mah safety'.
Supposing the owner survives any decent pothole in his pickup, there's also good chance of a spontaneous - disassembly of his own right temple if drawn in anger.
Gun isn't cocked. He wimped out.

When it goes off, it’s going to go through a list of critical structures, each of which would fatal in its own right. Praise

Whatever the Russians have got on Trump it's going to be good when it finally comes out.

I doubt it is anything in the past as nothing he does or says damages the base. Perhaps Putin has promised him some beautiful girls when he retires...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back