advertisement

Trump Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Klepper talks to supporters at Trump rallies:

Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but...

(The question about pigs is particularly illuminating.)

This is the moment when Trump's presidency was conceived. I wonder if Obama has any regrets about that night.

Trump is such a humourless oaf. Compare the same event from another year when Jimmy Kimmel was giving Obama plenty of stick.

1lkprgtjmf1k.png

EarnestVeneratedFirebelliedtoad-max-14mb.gif

We have 70,000,000 voting for incompetent, cruel, fascism. To be sure, probably the greatest number don't understand at all what they are voting for, or why. Still, there is one explanation that seems to cut across just about everything. In post 2477, look at the maps that have the word 'white' in their titles.

Then read this, from Umair Haque: The Election Should Never Have Been This Close

It is indeed very depressing. My wife & I have just started watching A Handmaid's Tale again on Prime, and as every month passes by it's looking more and more like a 'future history' of the USA. Social media also has a LOT to answer for as it just amplifies the growing divide between the two Americas.

The solution? It's maybe been put off for now, but I can't help thinking that a civil war will be the only way towards some sort of reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back