advertisement

System pics 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs rugs when you've got wallpaper like that ? Quite striking, though, and it certainly does something for contrast with the B&Ws (?)

Another shot of my headphone amp. Runs at 400 or 450v apparently, weighs a surprising amount, wasn’t cheap but was worth every penny. I give you the mighty Mjolnir:

My latest acquisitions:

90-FB05-EA-C44-B-425-B-B7-FA-AB99-AC030-F12.jpg

...and one picture from the complete system before the Neumanns are packed and stored:

554-A3-A21-8114-4-A52-8-A2-C-4-C97-BABEBBE9.jpg

PS: I have a rug, but it’s not posh enough for this thread, so it’s out of sight :)

I'd just like to point out that my continued support for the policy of more pictures and less chat / the price of at least a picture for some banter is entirely contingent on there being no approbation and only tutting in the face of the godless, heathen rugless barbarians.

(I've learned a lot from the DUP)

IMG 0356

Contender 2: Beautiful looking speakers, not sure about them - treble a bit explicit, but they are calming down as they warm up (connected to 8 ohm outputs, ultralinear max negative feedback):

904-F4-F07-3-CAD-4-F76-99-AA-EF67-C56-B7-E34.jpg

904-F4-F07-3-CAD-4-F76-99-AA-EF67-C56-B7-E34.jpg

If you have to post a picture for every post - we may as well all migrate to Snap-Chat. Ask your kids how it works.

After you have thought about come back and comment. You will probably be like me..."What? I do not get it?" followed by "Daddy you are so old......!"

I'd just like to point out that my continued support for the policy of more pictures and less chat / the price of at least a picture for some banter is entirely contingent on there being no approbation and only tutting in the face of the godless, heathen rugless barbarians.

(I've learned a lot from the DUP)

IMG 0356

You could have at least wiped the base clean before taking the picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back