advertisement

They have multi-million pound yachts in Rhyl? Seriously? When i used to go there it was the faint whiff decaying caravan and the Rhyl Sun Centre that marked it out as the working class weekend break of choice.
My memory is a near death experience on the funfair when I sipped under the rail on a top hat ride. I would be about 7 or 8 at the time in 73/74, and being taken to see the Black and White Minstrels Show. :-(

They have multi-million pound yachts in Rhyl? Seriously? When i used to go there it was the faint whiff decaying caravan and the Rhyl Sun Centre that marked it out as the working class weekend break of choice.

I worked there. Loads of IRA on the run plus bizarrely people on the run from the IRA.

IMG-2351.jpg

Ruark Talisman 2’s back (sounding fabulous)
Quad vena 2
Rega p3 / Exact / neo psu
Raspberry pi streamer
Audiophile blanket :rolleyes:

Great to see Talisman IIs in somebody else's system, excellent speakers ;)

Do tell us more about The Impulse's Sir!

Got a pair of H6's in the lounge system and they sound blooming good....but not so good in my 21' x 11' den.
They have been upgrades by RFC
Outboard crossovers,the full Monty
I use them with 211 monoblocks

.... I would be about 7 or 8 at the time in 73/74, and being taken to see the Black and White Minstrels Show. :-(
My grandad loved the BWMS. When I asked why they blacked up I was told the performers were in disguise!

With the arrival of some new (to me) Proac Tablette Anniversary speakers, I've finished putting together a nice bedroom system. Audiolab 6000a/Denafrips Ares 2/Wiim Pro is the rest along with Tellurium Black 2 speaker cable. Sounds great with just enough tight bass in my 10' x 11' room.
IMG-5042.jpg

With the arrival of some new (to me) Proac Tablette Anniversary speakers, I've finished putting together a nice bedroom system. Audiolab 6000a/Denafrips Ares 2/Wiim Pro is the rest along with Tellurium Black 2 speaker cable. Sounds great with just enough tight bass in my 10' x 11' room.
IMG-5042.jpg

Sleek

IMG-5042.jpg

I'm sure those tweeters were the other way round recently ;)

IMG-5042.jpg
Lovely system!

My memory is a near death experience on the funfair when I sipped under the rail on a top hat ride. I would be about 7 or 8 at the time in 73/74, and being taken to see the Black and White Minstrels Show. :-(

Was the near death experience the BWMS?

Reactions: DCA

advertisement

Back