advertisement

Potholes everywhere

Davd

pfm Member
is it me or are the roads in a never ending state of disintegration in your area.

hit a hidden under water pothole- almighty bang and 2 blown tyres-not the best!

This is why I stuck with 18s and non RFTs on the F31 I have

Even our small cul de sac has pot holes that every so often, the council fix and 2 weeks later, the bin lorries rip up etc...

is it me or are the roads in a never ending state of disintegration in your area.

hit a hidden under water pothole- almighty bang and 2 blown tyres-not the best!

Extra £200m announced in the budget today by Hunt as well as everybody moving into a gum drop house on Lollipop Lane.
Apologies, I'm shoe horning my hatred of the Tories with my love of the Simpsons into your completely unrelated question.
Ah yes, where were we? Yes, an extra £200m announced today in the budget.
Drive safely.

Not good out there is it. I’m on the Surrey Hampshire borders and neither council seem interested. There are potholes you bottom out in atm

Just drove back from Dorset today and it’s better there!

Worst year in memory for potholes here in Minneapolis. Saw a report this morning that said the city is trying hard to repair them, but none of the asphalt mixes they’ve used so far are sticking.

Could possibly be the quickest post to V2 in PFM history.

Absolutely awful down in 'rural' West Sussex. I changed my route to work a couple of months ago because of it. Because I drive the same (new and less dangerous) route regularly I know where they are so am usually able to avoid, or slow down/stop and wait if there is oncoming traffic. Complete nightmare.

In reality, a first world problem.....?

Waze seems to be on top of pothole reports, but even then you have to keep your eyes peeled

Potholes are increasing in quantity and depth on this side of the Atlantic too. There are several rim-killing holes I reflexively avoid on my morning commute. A murderous one on my afternoon commute actually got repaired this week, I was shocked.

advertisement

Back