advertisement

Ukraine V

And the minor matter of up to a million deaths. Used widespread torture and lost the moral high ground. Does anyone think Putin didn't notice...
https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-business-afghanistan-43d8f53b35e80ec18c130cd683e1a38f
Estimated amount of direct Afghanistan and Iraq war costs that the United States has debt-financed as of 2020: $2 trillion.

Estimated interest costs by 2050: Up to $6.5 trillion.

When the war in Ukraine has ended, the financial cost of the war will still be there.

NYT & Russian propaganda?

Pentagon & US war crimes?

No way!

"Breaking News: The Pentagon is blocking the U.S. from sharing evidence on Russian atrocities in Ukraine with the International Criminal Court, officials said. Military leaders fear setting a precedent that might pave the way for it to prosecute Americans"

https://nyti.ms/3J1SOPB
The institutional defensiveness of the U.S. Defense Department in this matter should not stand. I join with the other national security agencies and our Congress, who have called for cooperation with the International Criminal Court. I trust the current internal dispute will be resolved favorably and soon.

The institutional defensiveness of the U.S. Defense Department in this matter should not stand. I join with the other national security agencies and our Congress, who have called for cooperation with the International Criminal Court. I trust the current internal dispute will be resolved favorably and soon.
Even if ‘paves the way to prosecute Americans’?

And I would also see another U.S. President, and some others, in that dock. George W for his war, Trump for crimes against humanity on our southern border.

The aerial attacks on Ukrainian civilians are being launched from within Russia and Belarus and from platforms in the Black Sea. It’s long overdue denying the Ukrainians the ability to save civilian lives by disabling these launch sources outside their country. The airbases in Russia and Belarus and the Black Sea vessels will have to be disabled to stop the slaughter.

Simonyan says Russia should strike Tbilisi.

Orab says Hungary needs to rethink its future relationship with Russia.

Serbia still riding two horses.

advertisement

Back