advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

Is it me or are the Liverpool contingent quieter than normal? Great win for Everton, think Dyche will do a good job there.

Huddersfield were crap again, praying there will be teams even worse come the season end.

Amusing that City are questioning Chelsea’s spending.

It’s a funny old game.

I was joking the other week when I referred to the Liverpool v Chelsea game as a relegation six pointer. But with Everton and Wolves now starting to win then ….

I was joking the other week when I referred to the Liverpool v Chelsea game as a relegation six pointer. But with Everton and Wolves now starting to win then ….
In the case of LiVARpool, never spending anything on players is bound to catch up in the end. Klippity out, cabbage in. It’s time for an upgrade. Let’s hope Wolves have turned a corner.

I think you're imagining it - they have the best fans in the world.
One of their followers always disappears when they lose.

In the case of LiVARpool, never spending anything on players is bound to catch up in the end. Klippity out, cabbage in. It’s time for an upgrade. Let’s hope Wolves have turned a corner.
It makes you wonder what they did with the 500 mill they got for Coutinho.;)

One of their followers always disappears when they lose.
Only one - I can't remember such a small football thread - surely no coincidence?

Is it me or are the Liverpool contingent quieter than normal? Great win for Everton, think Dyche will do a good job there.

Huddersfield were crap again, praying there will be teams even worse come the season end.

Amusing that City are questioning Chelsea’s spending.

It’s a funny old game.
No, after pulling all my hair out I've made a start on my teeth...

advertisement

Back