advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: IV VONC

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this difficult time, please send thoughts and prayers to Mad Nad...

35D3CD7600000578-0-image-a-4_1467311384428.jpg

Steve Baker, like the other z-lister Suella Braverman, is laying his barrow out with indecent haste for the TV cameras. He would turn Britain into Gilead.

The gullible’s choice seems to be Truss.

The party will select primarily based on the next GE chances. They need a more centrist conservative, well that’s what I’d like to see. The world is also a far more serious and dangerous place than it was only a few years ago. Think I’d like Hunt. I like Ben Wallace as well but think he’s best left in defence.

The Downing Street flat will need fumigation and as well as the 'Algerian Brothel Chique' decor removed. Martinis all round at Theresa May's gaff.

How? What?

Just to go back to this again. Here is Johnson actually admitting he had private meetings with a KGB agent at the time of the poisoning incidents (Jo Maugham, Twitter). Given the Conservative Party has received so many £millions in donations from dodgy Russian oligarchs he is potentially in very deep water here.

This will get brushed under the carpet for a while in the media frenzy, which is why we all need to keep the pressure on by funding Good Law Project etc. The corruption in the Conservative Party is endemic and will continue long after Johnson’s shit has been cleaned off the walls of No.10. We need to keep the spotlight shining brightly.

Steve Baker, like the other z-lister Suella Braverman, is laying his barrow out with indecent haste for the TV cameras. He would turn Britain into Gilead.

He was mentioned earlier and as I didn't know much about him I did a bit of googling. Tbh even after everything we've witnessed over the last decade I still find myself astounded at just how deranged some Tory MP's are.

The Downing Street flat will need fumigation and as well as the 'Algerian Brothel Chique' decor removed. Martinis all round at Theresa May's gaff.
I hope the new renters let the cameras in to reveal the full horror. It’ll be Ceausescu’s Palace on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back