advertisement

Today I have mainly been v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
was an oyster with soy and ginger
20220603-183928.jpg
Tightwad.
Buy a dozen…

Just had a very nice curry and a Guinness, now sprawled on the settee watching Leeds thump Warrington, a great move for Daryl Powell :eek:.

Took our visitors to Whitstable and then popped into MIL’s place in Tankerton. Had a family BBQ at our place later on. Drank rather too much lager over the last few days, my digestive system doesn’t like it, especially mixed with red meat, which my digestive system hates.

Cheers BB

Dinner at my friend’s last night; made a silverbeet (chard) pie there for us. I like cooking for others. It was a lovely evening.

She’s the same friend I’ve mentioned here a few times before, recently split up with her partner of two years. We cleared up some matters regarding our friendship. It’s been fraught at times & I’m hopeful that things will be better between us from now on.

This morning, an eagerly anticipated visit by an old friend I rarely see & his two kids. An excellent catch-up!

This afternoon, so far spent listening to records: Grace Jones, Talking Heads, Bowie. It’s been a sunny winter’s day; dead cold though.

Mmmm weather looking bad in Torbay for airshow....heavy black clouds do not bode well ,, bit annoying since its been cancelled for several years

Helping out in preparations for a small gathering at a neighbours house tomorrow.

I will practice cutting some biscuit joints later to then knock together a small diy speaker and make a sewing table for my SO.

Sat on the train home. Grabbed a delicious sausage bacon and egg sandwich from the van at Cambridge Station.

lovely day/night out in Cambridge yesterday, delicious seafood tasting menu dinner last night. Evening ended with some relaxing Dubonnet and Gin in a nice bar

Sat on the train home. Grabbed a delicious sausage bacon and egg sandwich from the van at Cambridge Station.

lovely day/night out in Cambridge yesterday, delicious seafood tasting menu dinner last night. Evening ended with some relaxing Dubonnet and Gin in a nice bar
Good on you. I love tasting menus.

Picking up a package from the local sorting office, then on to Asda, which was very busy, and full of people who stopped dead in the middle of an aisle for no particular reason.

For the first time ever in that shop I was able to use my debit card. It always works fine in other shops, but the Asda in Bedminster can obviously sense that I’m from the posh part of town and usually insists that I pay cash money.

they've shut the road - in the local drinking brown liquid. Stay equidistant from the noise generated by the awful covers band, and the squealing rug rats on the bouncy castle.

Waiting for the bus to a place with beer

Trying to bodge the leaky shower pump hose with some gunk, to try and minimise leaking until the Screwfix replacement arrives, hopefully tomorrow. Still a drip......drip at the minute, only enough room beneath for a very small container, about 100ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back